“wedding stay”

Reviewed March 15, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Hotel was recently renovated so it was very clean. Location was optimal by the airport. Staff was friendly, breakfast was sparse.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed March 8, 2013

we've been staying at the ramada airport north everytime were in okc my wife has kidney problems and has to go to ou med center alot !At the ramada they always take care of us from the good breakfast they even have oatmeal and fruit sometimes my wife doesn't feel like eating much I always go for the eggs, sausage, biscuts and gravy or a waffle, The staff is great last time we were there they had are room near the front ready with extra pillows the lady working the desk asked if my wife needed anything offerd to make her tea! we feel at home when we check in there

Room Tip: We've only been on the first floor but the rooms there are perfect
Reviewed March 8, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, I came to do training for a week on the road. I stayed here be it was close, and it had a fitness room. But turns out the fitness equipment does not work, go figure. First night I stayed I woke up to a pipe busted in my room!!!! I had to get up at 530 AM with no help from the front desk to move all of stuff to another room. I can't use a luggage cart because of the way they built this place. The front desk clerk didn't offer any help other than just bring me your keys when your done. Then my last night, the night before my test I want to be able to relax and take a nice hot shower. Guess what!! NO HOT WATER!!! This is the worst hotel. I've manged hotels and this is ridiculous, they don't care about their guests, or their experience. I will never stay at a ramada again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL, more like MOTEL.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business