“Friendly Service Nice Room”

Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North
Ranked #62 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
enid oklahoma
“Friendly Service Nice Room”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

we've been staying at the ramada airport north everytime were in okc my wife has kidney problems and has to go to ou med center alot !At the ramada they always take care of us from the good breakfast they even have oatmeal and fruit sometimes my wife doesn't feel like eating much I always go for the eggs, sausage, biscuts and gravy or a waffle, The staff is great last time we were there they had are room near the front ready with extra pillows the lady working the desk asked if my wife needed anything offerd to make her tea! we feel at home when we check in there

Room Tip: We've only been on the first floor but the rooms there are perfect
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Perry, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, I came to do training for a week on the road. I stayed here be it was close, and it had a fitness room. But turns out the fitness equipment does not work, go figure. First night I stayed I woke up to a pipe busted in my room!!!! I had to get up at 530 AM with no help from the front desk to move all of stuff to another room. I can't use a luggage cart because of the way they built this place. The front desk clerk didn't offer any help other than just bring me your keys when your done. Then my last night, the night before my test I want to be able to relax and take a nice hot shower. Guess what!! NO HOT WATER!!! This is the worst hotel. I've manged hotels and this is ridiculous, they don't care about their guests, or their experience. I will never stay at a ramada again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL, more like MOTEL.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chelsea J
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 1, 2013

That's right, they should have paid me for all the stress, aggravation, and time wasted as a result of staying at this dump. Could not get WIFI to work and the staff became pissy and annoyed when I told them I either wanted internet access or my money back. I am a business owner and staying connected is extremely important to me. Their "business center" is a joke. One old, obsolete computer with outdated software. I could get internet access on this computer either because they had not upgraded their software.
This motel has to be run by one of the biggest cheapskates ever. They refuse to fix, clean, or upgrade anything until they absolutely have to. The heating/cooling unit creaks, whirs, and makes all kinds of weird noises. Some of the rooms smell funny, others outright stink. The entire hallway stinks. It reeks of a combination of something musty and something dead. Maybe if they replaced the carpet it wouldn't be so bad.
The manager is an outright liar. He will quote one price over the phone and try to charge a higher amount as you are checking in. He actually has the nerve to tell guests that absolutely no visitors are allowed after 10 pm. Excuse me? If I am paying for a hotel room I will have over anyone I please at any damn time I please. I wasn't even planning on having anyone over, it is just the principle of the thing.
I don't know how they treat other guests but they were very rude and dismissive of me. Maybe they think they can get away with it because they have such a high turn-over rate and there will always be more guests. As money hungry as they are, they probably see people as giant, walking dollar signs.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I flew into okc for a meeting got in around noon i called from the airport and spoke with the manager i think her name is Vimi who assured me a room was ready so a quick 10 min from airport i was in my room they put me in a nice king room with couch, desk, fridge/microwave/coffee maker! Then off to my meeting which was close to hotel, I slept like a baby in my king bed then the breakfast was perfect sausage,eggs, waffles, biscuts and gravy, fruit,yogert i was impressed i spend around 9 nights a month in hotels coast to coast Ramada has the best free breakfast ive ever had the service was great from the manager to housekeeping the breakfast attendent even helped me with a waffle and the rate is about 40% less then what I was paying at the 'full service' hotel where i used to stay in okc but there they had told me a room wouldnt be ready until 3 pm so there loss, mine and ramadas gain.

Room Tip: my room was perfect i was on the 3rd floor i always ask for top floor nice view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business