“Great”

Ranked #58 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Ponca city
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Staff was awesome, room was clean. The clerk was extremely helpful in suggesting places of interest nearby. Very personable

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Worcester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Basic Motel close to airport but not noisy ,friendly staff nice swimming pool if small ,plenty of restuarants close by ,clean bedrooms .perfect for a one or two nights stay,Oklahoma is a nice city and worth spending at least one day there

Room Tip: Ideal for a one or two nights stay was part of package so can't say how much a room per night is...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

A review should always be in relation to what one paid, and for the price, this hotel is a great deal. I paid $56 through a travel site and got much more than what one would expect for that inexpensive price. Our room was clean, hot water in shower worked instantly, room had a loveseat, desk, mini-fridge and small microwave. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The breakfast was more than just continental with waffles, french toast, sausage, eggs, and bisquits and gravy. Should we ever be in town for a soccer tournament again, or just passing through for a day or two, we would absolutely check into this hotel first.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Well to start with we had problems booking this place in the beginning. They advertised a rate that they were not willing to honor. After 3 hours on the phone with corporate and the manager we finally were given the room at this rate. When we arrived everything seemed ok. We put our stuff in the room and used the restroom then left. When we came back from dinner the entire floor in the bathroom was wet. We went to tell the person at the front desk and he looked at us and said "what do you want me to do about it." I could't believe this. Then he said "well I guess I can put a towel on the floor and soak the water up" I looked at him and said "we'll I could do that." He finally came into the room and we found that the ceiling over the tub was leaking a steady leak and then it was leaking out of the tub and onto the floor. The water was yellow. I told him I didn't want sewer water getting on me when I took a shower. He said they could move us rooms but they only had one left and it was a handicap room. We didn't care as long as it was decent, so we moved. Then we lifted the toilet seat and was completely disgusted! Their were also pubic hairs in the shower! Once again we told the front desk man this; he said we must wait to see what his manager could do about it; who wouldn't be in til 3am! So we delt with the terrible conditions because we had no other choice and then in the morning the lady at the front desk did give us a slight discount but advised us next time we need to let them know asap if the room is unsatisfactory! I couldn't believe this because thats all we did the entire time we were there. I have never delt with service or facilities like this! It was horrible! It hindered the weekend! NEVER STAY HERE! I wish we would have never booked this place or gave them any money! IT WAS TERRIBLE!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

2 Thank Stacey E
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stayed here twice, in July 2011(see my last review of this place) and recently in June 2012. The rooms and bathrooms seem appropriately updated. I remember the same desk clerk was there as was last year. Nothing else has changed much though, but this stay served it's purpose. It's great now that I know they care about this property.

• Stayed June 2012
Tulsa OK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have stayed there about 10 nights total out of the past couple of months, It had its share of minor problems but nothing major. Over the past 2 months, I have noticed a real improvement in the quality of my stay. They are showing a great deal of improvement in the hospitality and friendliness of the staff along with cleaner accommodations. I am very pleased with their willingness and desire to improve the quality of my stay and I will defiantly stay there again soon.
The area that the hotel is located in, is convenient to the airport, a variety of restaurants are close by and is located within a 5-8 minute drive to the OKC Fairgrounds.
The free high speed internet has always worked properly, every time that I have stayed there but you do have to get a password from the front desk.
I also like the ceiling fans that are located in each guest room, I keep it on low and am very comfortable all night long. The air conditioner works fine and was reasonably quiet, I did not have any problems with it making to much noise.
I have already made advanced reservations to stay there again in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to going back...

Room Tip: I usually stay in one of the East or West rooms toward the back of the property, parking is good and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank United-Enterprises
Hickory, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

close to I-40 some problems with rooms such as a/c very noisy and restroom doors in room had some problems. But not bad.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family