“Convenient, comfortable and great price!”

Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #17 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Convenient, comfortable and great price!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

With a game going on, it was impossible to book a last-minute room in Bricktown, so I "settled" for this airport hotel. It turned out to be a blessing...huge rooms, great beds and a delicious breakfast. Even with a glass of wine and a bottled water, the price was still under $100, for a Friday night.

It was less than five miles to Bricktown, and convenient to other sites of interest, such as downtown and the Cowboy Museum.

I would definitely stay at this hotel, again!

• Stayed February 2013
DavidLamb, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hi Melody,

Thank you for "settling" for our hotel during your recent stay! I'm very excited that you had a great time and enjoyed our accommodations. I agree with you in that we offer a great value to our guests with our huge rooms, great beds and delicious breakfast. Thank you too for spending a few minutes to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the great score you gave us and will celebrate it with the staff! Hope to see you again soon, and go Thunder!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel last Feb 2013 for a Gymnastics Meet at Cox Civic Center. We where a very large group. The staff was super friendly always kept in touch in our needs. the cleanliness of the hotel is super.

The breakfast is ok, no much selection of a hot breakfast, but its included with the rate, so i wont complain. they offer a very good quality coffee and they have on-the-go disposable cups with lids excellent for grabbing a coffee to go. Also they have room service and a bar where you can order via menu and all kind of beverages. (Tea, Starbucks coffee, beer, spirits, etc)

Rooms very spacious and clean. Lighting is great a warm feeling inside the rooms. The TV is huge and it has a media center that you can plug an iPod, PS3, Xbox or your laptop.

The bathroom are ok, theres very little space between the toilet and the door opening. But no biggie.

Theres a variety of places to eat near the hotel, most of the in walking distance.
They also offer a shuttle service that can take you around in a considerable distance.

I will go back and stay at this hotel any time and completely recommended to a friend.

Room Tip: The back part of the hotel will give you a clean view from the city skyline.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
DavidLamb, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013

We enjoyed hosting your group and are glad that you had a fun time in Oklahoma City! Thank you for the compliments regarding the staff and the hotel. We appreciate your group's business and look forward to accommodating you again on a return visit.
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I have to say I have a new place to stay in Oklahoma City!!! Service is amazing...rooms are big and room, housekeeping goes above and beyond and the breakfast in the mornings is good!!! They make you feel at home and helpful in giving directions!!! I will be back again and again as I visit Oklahoma City!!!

• Stayed February 2013
DavidLamb, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our hotel! I'm proud of my staff and that they made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I got this room from Priceline and of course didn't know which property I would get until after I booked. I am so impressed with this place! The rooms are so nice! Large,spacious with a somewhat separate "living room" with a large couch (which has a hide-a-bed and desk. A nice large flat screen that swivels for viewing. We ate breakfast. Here everyday (here for four days). The menu is pretty much the same every morning, but they have plenty of choices. My only complaint is the air conditioner in our room wasn't very forceful, it took awhile to cool down the room but after that it was fine. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The beds were also very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room away from elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marty R
Thank you for the compliments regarding our staff and hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks too for the comment regarding the air conditioners. We are currently servicing all of our air conditioning units so that they operate at peak performance as we go into the spring and summer.
Dallas, TX
Reviewed February 5, 2013

As you step into the lobby, the property is very nice for a midrange hotel. The front desk staff is efficient too. The rooms are nicely appointed with a desk/reading lamp, complimentary wireless, a 42" flat screen, sofa, refrigerator and an alcove for the bed slightly removed from the rest of the room. The room was large comfortable, clean, and nicely appointed and not far from the airport. When in OKC, this is my hotel of choice. Will and Aviana (if I spelled her name right) were the perfect hosts thoughout the evening, making all of us at the bar and having snacks feel right at home.

Room Tip: I was worried about being close to the elevator, but never heard a thing.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! I will pass your compliments on to Will and Aviance regarding their excellent customer service!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very nice hotel. Good Breakfast! It is very convenient to everything. The staff was very accommadating to your every needs. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet. It is in an area where there is a lot of restraurants so you have a big choice for dining.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank pcerio
houston
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I were planning a romantic getaway for our anniversary and we made a great choice to stay here. The room was beautiful and clean. I loved the separate sitting/dining area and the flat screen tv could be watched from both the bed and the couch. Everything was comfortable: the bed, towels, carpet, sofa. I hated that we only stayed one night. Service was great. Breakfast was DELICIOUS!! I forgot the older lady's name that helps oversee the food and its preparation but she was so friendly and helpful to everyone. I'd come back just for the breakfast! They also have a bar in the lobby where you can get sit down meals and drinks and Starbucks. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple