“Nice new Hotel in convenient location”

SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Ranked #93 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My son had a soccer tournament and we decided to stay at this Courtyard. Our first room was adjacent to the elevator which made it very small so i couldn't give this an excellent rating. The only other complaint was that when we got down to breakfast they were pretty much out of everything. The staff was very helpful but you would think they could be prepared to handle a hotel full of families. Don't let our experience keep you from staying here, very nice hotel and a good staff which seems to be hard to find these days.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed April 25, 2009

First I must say that people from OK really must be the friendliest on Earth! This new hotel was wonderful! The staff was helpful, respectful, and super nice, the rooms were large and clean, the mattress was unbelievably comfortable, and the breakfast was hot and delicious. I generally don't sleep well away from home, but I slept like a baby in that bed. I felt safe in the area. There is a decent mall very close, and a fantastic steakhouse nextdoor (very expensive $$$$).

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I had called a day ahead to see if they had a room available and they did -- and at a price BETTER then quoted here on TA!! Man what a great deal. The place was very welcoming and the staff very friendly. The bed very comfortable....SO comfortable in fact that I decided to stay an extra night instead of driving on to Tulsa.

The breakfast area was crowded so we opted to eat out at an IHOP down the street.

I will definitely stay here should I find myself in OKC again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2009

We stopped at this hotel on the way back from Phoenix to Columbus, OH. Wow, was it super clean and nice. I really liked this place. The area seemed very safe and it was right off the highway. I highly recommend staying here. We liked that it had a mini fridge too!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Overall very nice. Hot breakfast bar was excellent. Rooms were large and well equiipped. Bed was awesome. Elevator speed was my only gripe, and a minor one at that.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HoustonSailor
Reviewed September 28, 2008

I was in Oklahoma City on business and stayed overnite. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the hotel. My husband accompanied me and slept while I went to work. He said the bed was soooooooooo comfortable. The breakfast bar was wonderful. The hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. I can't wait for another trip to the city, I will surely stay again at the hotel. The room in addition to the hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank neatbug
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Arrived at the hotel very late in the evening, only bad thing was that the sign was hard to see or maybe I was just tired. Very nice front desk associate and immediately helped us and sent us on our way. We stayed in for 2 nights and the free hot breakfast in the morning was very nice, but you have to get there early to get a good selection from the buffett.

Overall comfortable rooms, beds were nice and cozy and had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank baleo065