WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #77 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
geary, ok
“Five Star Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed here one night in early Nov and again in early Dec in conjunction with my wife's cervical surgery. We received a discount by referral from the Laser Spine Institute so the total cost was under $100 per night.

This hotel may not be new but it was one of the cleanest we have seen. The bathroom was spotless and the shower actually produced enough water to shower. As ridiculous as that sounds, we have stayed in so many hotels with water saver shower heads that made showering an unpleasant and lengthy experience. The tub has a liner for safety and sanitation.

This suite has all the amenities necessary to recuperate from surgery - bed and bath separated from kitchen and living room. The couch and chair did not match but so what. It did not diminish comfort and the couch was actually a hide a bed - a nice touch when extra bed space is needed for children or visiting family. The kitchen has a coffeepot, refrigerator, microwave and a pantry with dishes and silverware.

For business purposes, they had both wired and wireless free internet and at least a dozen electrical outlets to accommodate our high tech world of recharging. I also noticed the alarm clock was an I phone I pod docking station. Not much help for our Android phones but another nice touch.

The lobby has coffee available 24/7 where you can choose from decaf, medium roast or dark roast. I'm a coffee freak and I'm so fussy about my coffee that I usually brew my own when on the road so having good coffee available in a hotel pretty much made my stay.

Full buffet breakfast is served daily and included in the rate. Bulk breakfast is never the greatest in quality but the flavor was good and there was a wide variety from which to choose. Our first breakfast had a waffle machine that made great waffles. Mary and I usually check out early when on the road but this breakfast was worth the wait.

Nice touches seem to be the norm for this hotel so I will add The Market to the list. The Market is a cubby hole next to the front desk that has a variety of chilled beverages and snacks. I saw nothing priced more than $1.50 and everything can be billed to the room. The microwave sandwiches had no price. I took one to Mary who was hungry following surgery but was afraid that the burger and fries from room service might upset her stomach. The Market burger was just meat and cheese on a bun but was enough to satisfy her munchies. Because it had no price I expected it would be costly. Room service wanted $9.00 for a burger and fries so I expected this burger snack to be at least half that amount. Hotel snacks are usually pricey. I was surprised when I got the bill and the mini-burger only cost $1.84. It actually had a good flavor so Mary ordered two more to take with us.

The Market is nice for families who need to satisfy the snack necessities of children without doubling the room rate. This is one of the best hotel experiences we have had. The service was expedient and friendly. They created an atmosphere that made you feel like they wanted your presence more than your money. That not only makes you want to return but to share your experience with others.

Five stars, Marriott, nothing less.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank brackmeister

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I came to the hotel to peint off things for work and Clint and Gabby were simply outstanding! They were very intentional with their approach to help me. They were kind and their help was truly the highlight of my day. I will come back and stay again. It's one thing to offer a simple level of customer service. What these two did was offer caring, genuine service. I greatly appreciate that. Much success to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank jcstill19
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I used this hotel for my November wedding and they we able to accommodate all of my out of town guests. Lacy and the entire staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with through entire process. I can truly say that this was one aspect of the wedding that involved no stress. The staff handed out my gift bags, provided guests with local restaurant discounts, shuttled guests to the wedding and so much more. I received so many compliments from the guests; everyone loved the spacious rooms!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PharmerBec
Wylie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a great experience with this hotel! My daughter's soccer team had to travel to OKC to attend a soccer tournament. Springhill Suites was wonderful! They were able to reserve the number of rooms we needed and were very flexible. All of the parents who called to make their reservation complimented on their service. Overall the trip was wonderful and we had no complaints. Thank you for taking such great care of us while we were away!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kimberly B
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was in town for business in the north part of town. This is a convenient place to stay. The room was clean, and everything was in order. The breakfast buffet was the normal stuff. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

They all are so friendly from the front desk to maintenance people! Very clean it always shines all the time. They are very helpful on anything you need at any time of the day. This staff needs to be commended on there pride they take at this facility. Thank You ALL for the jobs you DO !! Dan Mount

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Not the newest SpringHIll in the country, and not as plush or as large as some of the newer builds. But friendly desk, clean rooms, and at least on the north side quiet. Many nearby dining choices as Memorial Road in the Quail Springs area has really built up a a dining destination. Breakfast was very standard breakfast-included fare,but kept fresh and kept warm. All they really need is a second waffle maker.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#89 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#22 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#65 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#48 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma...
#62 of 151 in Oklahoma City

Been to SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!