“Good sized rooms, clean and helpful staff”

SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Ranked #91 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Tyler, Texas
“Good sized rooms, clean and helpful staff”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel while in OKC for a photo shoot. It is off a busy highway with many other hotels and hospitality businesses in the area.

The staff was very helpful, even allowing us early check in since we arrived an hour early. There is a cute little smoothie shop next door that also serves lunch, I was able to just walk over and grab us a bite while my daughter was getting ready for her pictures. Thank you to the front desk for this recommendation!

The room was an adjoining room and the desk clerk (noticing that we were 2 females traveling together) reassured us that the adjoining room wouldn't be used unless the hotel was sold out. Turns out it remained empty. Our room was spacious and clean, my only negative comment would be the lighting in the shower/toilet closet was very dim. I also used the word closet in that sentence to remark on the size. The sink and dressing area is outside of this space creating a larger work area. This is great unless you have a late sleeping teenager traveling with you! Fortunately, she is a heavy sleeper and only moaned a couple of times, rolled over and covered her head with blankets when I was getting dressed to catch the breakfast buffet.

The breakfast offered a nice combination of eggs, biscuits, sausage and gravy. There is a waffle iron, breakfast pastries and cereal as well. The coffee was my main target, I admit I was on the later end of the buffet time frame, but the coffee tasted scorched.

Overall, this was a quiet and clean hotel with a very helpful staff. The evening staff even recommended a restaurant for dinner and printed out the address so we could put it into our car's navigation. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this location to others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at this property due to our daughter being in a serious car accident in Oklahoma City. The staff was extremely kind. The property was clean and we were able to get some much needed sleep. We appreciated the hot breakfast in the morning before returning to the hospital.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank suzanne9209
Katy, Texas
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Not much more that I can say that has not been said in the last few post other than ditto, ditto and ditto.
I booked two rooms for 3 nights between Christmas and New Years and was very pleased with the condition of the hotel and the service given from the staff. I did not require anything out of the ordinary but found them to be very cheerful and eager to please.
The breakfast was your typical for this level of hotel but what put it over the top for me was how well everything was kept stocked and clean. Even the lobby/dining area was kept clean with heavy morning traffic flowing through.
I will be making several trips to OKC in the future and will be using this hotel each time.

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Am a loyal Marriott customer and this staff helped me pull off a Christmas surprise when I wasn't even staying at their hotel that particular evening. The staff at this hotel will go above and beyond to make your stay outstanding! I recommend highly.

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

The staff was fantastic. The night desk guy was very nice and had a great rapport with the guests a they checked in.

The room was very clean and daily maid service was good.

Had a very nice breakfast buffet, much better than most "complimentary" breakfasts.

The cons: The cobblestone driveway is beautiful, but completely impossible to pull your luggage across without tearing up the wheels. I can imagine it would be terrible in high heel shoes also.

• Stayed December 2012
Cache, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Booked several rooms for a wedding party. We had a little confusion checking in as I had 4 rooms billed to me but with different names of guests checking in. However, Clint at the front desk went above and beyond and even personally helped us get to our rooms. We had a very nice event and nice place to stay.

Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had a meeting in OKC and booked a block of rooms prior to the engagement for those attending. Everyone I worked with was helpful and extremely nice. Everything was in order upon our arrival including shuttle service to a nearby restuarant for our group. We had a wonderful stay and will use Springhill again in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business