“Great place to stop for the night.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond
Ranked #90 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
St. Louis, MO
“Great place to stop for the night.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2009

My husband and I recently traveled from St. Louis, MO to Phoenix, AZ by car. On the way home, we had a terrible time finding a hotel at which to stop for the night. We kept reading bad reviews of hotels/motels off of I-40 in Oklahoma, but we finally found this Comfort Inn. It was convenient to the highway, very clean, and had a very comfortable bed. The free continental breakfast was also a plus! We arrived rather late--I believe it was 12:30 a.m.--and that was not a problem at all. The pool and hot tub seemed very nice and clean, although we did not stay long enough to make use of these. The only negative was that the remote control for the television didn't really work that well. We did not ask for a new one, as we were only sleeping there for the night. Had this been a longer trip, I would have wanted that situation fixed. This hotel was a great place to rest for the night. If I were coming to OKC for a longer visit, I would definitely consider this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Berlin, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2009

below normal Comfort Inn Standards. A bus load of students were staying and were completely out of control. Management unable to handel them. No sleep for anyone.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Oklahoma City hotels

Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2007

I stayed at the Comfort Inn North in Oklahoma City for 3 nights in March 2007. The hotel, I think, has recently been renovated. The rooms and beds were clean and comfortable. The registration staff were helpful and courteous. There is an indoor pool at the hotel (I didn't use it, but it seemed to be popular with kids and families). The location is just ok ... right off of the interstate. I was attending a meeting at the National Cowboy Museum and it was very convenient to the Museum (about a 7 minute drive, on the interstate during rush hour). It is within walking distance to several fast food places (McDonalds, Sonic, Subway and very close to IHOP). The breakfast wasn't anything special ... cereal, danishes, juice. All in all, a good place to stay. If I needed a hotel in the area , I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank marian31265
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Northeast
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Northe...
#17 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#41 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#31 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma/Frontier City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#29 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Edmond

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond
Address: 4625 NE 120th St, I-35/I-44 Exit 137, Oklahoma City, OK 73131-6476 (Formerly Comfort Inn North)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #90 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Oklahoma City