“New beds and sinks”

Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond
Ranked #90 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed December 25, 2013

There was a pile of old beds in the back when I stayed. It led me to investigate the beds, and they were new. One still had the shipping label attached. The sheets do not fit the new beds. There was 1 corner that was not ticked all the way down. But I did not wake up with a fitted sheet in my face, so it worked fine for 1 night. The sink stopper was not working so the sink held water until you lifted the stopper by hand. There was a left over rag on the shower rod from a previous guest. Overall it was adequate. Sleep inn across the way is much better quality.

• Stayed: January 2013
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stay there often mainly for the price. It is very clean and pretty much up to date. Bed comfortable and the help is very friendly. The rate was better than most but still too high. The breakfast is good and the rooms are very clean.The people who check me in was very nice and the same person was there in morning. Sure is nice to know of a place where you can stay for sleep and be confinent it will be clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank stevemurphy8
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in October. While overall clean, there was something on the bedspread, but we did not bring it to the attention of the staff. The night receptionist was very friendly and greeted us each time we entered the lobby. The bed was comfortable. I was very disappointed to see that the hot tub had been filled in with concrete. We stayed on the 2nd floor on the front side of the hotel and were able to hear some of the traffic noise outside. The breakfast was not what I expected. Although the attempts were there, the biscuits were hard and the eggs were like rubber. Fortunately there's a Cracker Barrel right around the corner and a McDonald's in the same parking lot. I would recommend that you do not waste your money on the gas station/quick mart across the street. It is dirty and the food selection was poor and outdated.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

As we were driving south we decided to stop north of Oklahoma City. When making our reservations I had little more than "a place to stop and sleep with breakfast" as my requirements; this comfort inn met those qualities though I doubt I'd stay there again.

We arrived and the woman behind the desk failed to give us the wifi log in which I had to go down to get as the phone in our room did not work. The room was serviceable though the bed was uncomfortable. While we had a free breakfast it wasn't anything to write home about and we ended up eating at a local restaurant instead.

Now, we didn't have anything "horrible" (bugs, rust in the bathroom, leaks, etc) but the entire hotel felt like the bare minimum. In retrospect I wish I had spent the extra $20 and gotten a room at the Holiday Inn Express across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RobC614
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at Comfort Inn May 28th, 2013 and I must say that I was very pleased, especially after the poor reviews I read on here. The evening receptionist who checked me in was very polite and helpful. She even helped me locate restaurants and activities in the area. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was clean. After a great nights sleep, I ate an enjoyable breakfast. I must say that I am glad that I went against my better judgement and stayed here. In the morning upon checkout the other lady was very helpful and printed me directions to where I was going.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank K M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stay here when we visit OKC for sports events. It is close to the Turner Turnpike and has some close eating places. This has clean rooms and friendly staff. It is nothing special but nothing really bad. Over priced for what you get. Would still recommend if just passing thru.

Room Tip: Truck stop on South side so ask for room on North side for a quieter night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My dad and his wife and my kids for a night out on spring break 3/21/13. They reserved two adjoining rooms, and my 6 year old left her new ipod touch that she received for Christmas in the room upon check-out. I discovered it as soon as she got home and immediately called the hotel. A very disinterested gentleman answered the phone and informed me that I could only call between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm. After a sleepless night I called the hotel the next morning who told me that she would check the safe and then told me it wasn't there. I called back one more time that evening and was again told it wasn't there. However, not once did anyone ask for my contact information or offer any further assistance beyond the bare minimum. I even wrote an email to the corporate office that, of course, has not been responded to. I am very disturbed that there is dishonest staff here who will keep valuable items of customers, and they don't seem to care. I will never stay here and will tell everyone I come into contact with about our incident. If you stay here, you better make sure you leave nothing behind!

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Northeast
Super 8 Oklahoma/Frontier City
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#39 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#37 of 151 in Oklahoma City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Edmond

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond? Share your experiences!