“More hip than expected in OKC”
Review of Red PrimeSteak

Red PrimeSteak
Reserve with OpenTable
Red PrimeSteak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,696 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 5th
Description: Red Prime Steak brings Dry-Aged beef to Oklahoma. Red Prime Steak specializes in Prime Midwestern beef, Kobe beef and Buffalo, which underscores Oklahoma's proud Indian roots. Only the boldest rubs and spices are used to enhance the flavor of the steaks. Housed in the Historic Buick Building and designed by award-winning architect, Rand Elliott, the modern design is a world class vision that is unique to the Steakhouse concept.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a renovated building near downtown OKC that is so innovative and glows with red neon. We enjoyed cocktails and some interesting appetizers, that are half price during happy hour( the appetizers, not the cocktails). The waitstaff is helpful and attentive and the GM was charming,

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on business. My associate gave me the you've between the more traditional mahogany laden steak house and Red Prime. I chose Red Prime and was welcome for the change of pace. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was funky. The give you a choice of rub and a choice of sauce. I chose a dry aged rib eye with a coffee crust that was outstanding. The sides went beyond the usual loaded baked potato and creamed spinach and were really good (bacon Brussels sprouts and green chili Mac and cheese). They have a decent wine list with a nice range of price and style.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We dined with friends and had a very good dinner. My husband and I were not terribly hungry so we decided to share an appetizer, salad and entry. We mentioned this to the waiter and they were so accommodating that they separated each item on two different plates to serve to us and there was plenty for two. All the food was delicious. We will be back.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Group of eight and in a rush to get to the game. But with all that, service was great, as well as food and wine list. Most ordered the steak and my filet was outstanding.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

good steak (would've been nearly perfect, cooked just slightly less than I expected for med. well), great sides. carry my favorite beer (pacifico). has a very neat atmosphere with secluded little round booths. not my absolute favorite restaurant in this class, but will return.