See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We were given little to no choice but the Days Inn. I was surprised how poor it was for a Days Inn. However, the room was clean and generally ok. We did pay $150 for one night but that was due to some big event filling every hotel/motel for a huge area. This was the first one we found that had a room. Exhausted, we took it, especially since it was a handicapped accessible room with a roll in shower and fold down bench.
The beds were so so. The decor didn't even begin to match but was clean and new.
The hege problem occurred when I tried to shower. I used the fold down bench seat. Near the end of the shower, I suddenly found myself on the shower floor!! I had slid right off the seat and there was no texture or non-slip mat to help me stay put with my feet. I had to put towels down, use the grab bars and my daughter's help to stand. Thank God I did not seriously injure myself. I know many would not be so fortunate.
There was no texture or non-slip anything in the shower!!
Their headquarters was polite and promised to see it fixed but I have no idea if it will be.
The free breakfast was burnt coffee and stale packaged pastries.
Don't recommend no plan to return. I think I'm done with Days Inn too.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel. We've been staying at a lot of Days Inn, and this was by far the cleanest. It seemed like new tile in the bathroom area. Breakfast was basic, but the woman working the desk was very friendly and eager to share information about her town.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017

This is only hotel in the town. It's clean and comfortable. Their rates are pretty high. They basically only offer cold cereal and toast for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business