See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2014 via mobile

Right off the highway, next to gas stations, a Sonic, the local breakfast bar and Main Street in Okemah. I stayed 3 nights here and things were great, no problems with cleanliness. My only complaint is that there were no towels in the room when I arrived.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2014

All in all this hotel was a colossal disappointment. My wife and I were going cross country and needed a place to stay for the night. The clerk at the desk was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He had nothing that identified him as an employee of Days Inn. The only thing that had any indication that he worked at the hotel was which side of the counter he was standing on. When I got to my room I plugged in my lap top, put a bottle of water in the fridge, and went to sleep. When I woke up I discovered that my lap top wasn't charged and my water was warm. Upon check out I went to the front desk and saw the same guy from last night wearing a Nike shirt. I don't know if Nike endorses Days Inn, but that's neither here nor there. I told him about the inop plug and the fridge not working and he said, "Oh.... Do you want a receipt?"

On the plus side, they are a pet friendly establishment, which might explain the stain on the carpet.

Room Tip: Don't.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We were tired, wanted to make it to Oklahoma City but couldnt do it. Found this hotel at a good price. Considering that we had a huge uhaul and a car attached to it, we also needed ample parking and safety. Anyway, its was outdated and old but the staff was super nice and we felt safe.
Bathroom is small, i took the bed cover off as i wasnt sure how clean it was. Showered with my flip-flops on. Never walked barefoot on the carpet. Breakfast was very limited.
The best part is they have separate sides of the building for smoking and non-smoking.
Definitely eat at Pepino's, the Mexican restaurant across the street. I rated that one 5 stars!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel was the worst hotel I think I've stayed in. Being old is not the problem here. The place is filthy. Honestly, I didn't want to take my shoes off. I had to go to the gas station store next door to get Lysol because of the offense smell. They should have been ashamed of this place and so should the home office of Days Inn. It's the ONLY place in the location. If you get stuck here, my advice is, sleep in you car.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple