1. Grime everywhere around the corners, edges, etc. it has been a Long Long time since this place went through a deep cleaning.
2. Woke up to find a Brown Recluse spider in the bathtub. Washed it down the drain and let the shower run for 10 minutes to make sure it was through the p-trap and into the sanitary sewer system and couldn't get back.
3. Woke up the next day to find another Brown Recluse spider. If you have a strong stomach, Google "brown recluse spider bite" and look at the pictures.
4. Could not complete 5 minutes on wifi with my laptop before data was throttled/frozen and I had to reset.
You can't beat the price, but you can beat everything else, anywhere else. It is worth the drive from Henryetta or Okmulgee if you have to be in Okemah.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Okemah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.