“This is the BEST FRIED CHICKEN in the WORLD!!!!!”
Review of Eischen's Bar

Eischen's Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Okarche
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 10, 2014

When you go to Eischen's, you have to order the whole fried chicken. Best in the world. We drove over from Stillwater when I was in college a few times. Amazing. Ang by the time we left, there were lines out the door. Definately on my list of places to stop back by next time I'm close.

1  Thank nateinalaska

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Visiting OKC we had to add a road trip to Eischen's after hearing about it. Arriving hungry, the four of us ordered two chickens (they only come as a whole chicken), with a side of okra. Also had the frito pie while waiting for the chicken to cook. Wow, there was enough to fill us all and take home chicken, okra and pickles for later. We must of had a quart of pickle slices (sweet and dill) in the two orders. Quite a long list of beer choices as well. Nothing fancy here, good people and good food. Aluminum foil and a "sack" provided for your leftovers. Worth the drive.

1  Thank the_old_guy_60
Reviewed February 3, 2014

First off, the facility is not much to speak of. It's dimly lit and fairly run down. However, to the locals and frequent visitors that is what makes it Eischens! That and the food.

Menu is pretty basic. Chicken, okra, chili cheese nachos. a couple of different sandwiches, frito pie, and nachos. The chicken is a must! The okra is a must! They bring your food in disposable dishes, and you eat off of parchment paper. I was just there with friends last week. The three of us shared a whole chicken, okra, and chili cheese nachos. DE-Freakin-Licious! I'm not a drinker but they have a variety of beers to choose from.

1  Thank threepowells
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place was very "small town old bar". Comfortable and quaint. There are only 6 things on the menu, but apparently no one orders anything but the fried chicken. I"ll tell you why..... It's GREAT! My waitress actually greeted me with "Hi, would you like some chicken?". Classic!

2  Thank CemeteryHunter
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat chicken, it's a little out of the way but way worth it!! The atmosphere and the staff are great, which makes it an even better place to go.