“Good pizza, great service”
Review of Hideaway Pizza

Hideaway Pizza
Ranked #11 of 340 Restaurants in Norman
Description: With 26 Specialty Pies, an extensive Build-Your-Own-Pizza menu PLUS great Pasta, Craft Beer, and Desserts it is no surprise that Hideaway Pizza has been a family tradition since 1957!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent service, good food, reasonable prices. Have the mushrooms for an appetizer. They are great. We had the special, with each slice a different type of pizza. They were all good.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to Norman for a friend's daughter's graduation. After the ceremony, we rushed to the Hideaway, hoping to beat the crowds. We did did. We had a party of seven, and they seated us right away. Then, realizing they had outdoor seating. We asked to move, ans they said no problem. We placed our orders, which arrived quickly and hot, then spent a good hour and little more with our lunch (very good, by the way), and then sharing a bottle of wine. The staff was very available, but never asked us to "move on" even though the place had become a little more busy. Nice afternoon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

All their pizzas are delicious-great crust and lots of toppings. You wonder why anyone would go to a Mazzios or Pizza Hut if they could eat here. The fried mushrooms are the best I've ordered anywhere, but have someone to share them with-the order is huge!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was born and raised in Norman, so I can easily say I've been almost everywhere in the city. This is easily the best pizza in Norman, and while it can, on occasion, be rather expensive, it's absolutely worth it.

Recently I've been going there on random occasion for lunch during breaks between classes at OU. It's on Campus Corner, has it's own parking, and a rather nice lunch special. I can get a pizza and a drink for under $10 and be quite full by the end of it. The atmosphere is nice, easy-going, good service, but the biggest draw is most definitely the delicious pizza. I'd recommend this place to anyone that has any like for pizza what-so-ever.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

These are some of the best homemade fresh mushrooms I have ever eaten. The staff was friendly and helpful. Large variety of beers. The pizzas were good, but not as amazing as the mushrooms. Side salads nice too. Too full to try desserts.

Been to Hideaway Pizza? Share your experiences!