“delicious. what more can i say?”
Review of BLU Restaurant

BLU Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had the rosemary pork tenderloin, which came with risotto and green beans, and I loved it. As appetizer, I ate the mediterranean platter, which was also great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I really like visiting Blu because they have two dollar well drinks and three dollar doubles all day every day. This is a great spot to meet a couple of friends and have a couple of drinks. They have a bar and regular tables or you can choose to sit in more of a lounge area with couches. I often sit outside where they have both shaded and unshaded areas to sit. The food is better than what you normally get at a bar, its tapas style so you and your friends can easily share a few things. Overall this is a welcome change of pace from your average bar, its got good food, cheap drinks, and thats why I visit here frequently.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I visted Blu on a Sunday morning with our daughter and her boyfriend. It wasn't overly crowded, which was appreciated. The restaurant is well appointed and very clean. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and seated promptly. We were asked our drink preferences quickly--all of us got the mimosas, which were well made and very tasty.

I ordered a blue cheese burger with sweet potato fries, while my wife had a pulled pork quesadilla. My burger was medium-well (no one asked my preference) and was quite good. The fries were crisp (thank goodness) and came with "fry sauce" which was quite good. My wife loved her quesadilla. The prices for four (along with the mimosas) was around $50.00 so it was quite reasonable.

Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

The portabello sausage pizza rocks. The portabellos are the star of this dish.
We have not been there often but have been pleased each time.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

BLU is designed for and populated by the Millenium generation, but my party was a small retiree group, each of us having seen twenty-something quite a long time ago. There were others our age dining and drinking, but the place came alive about 8:30 when the Milleniums began to wander in. I enjoyed the salmon, recommended by my friend who loves BLU. It was a bit dry, but tasty. The wine selection is extensive and I enjoyed my glass. One member of our group enjoyed the hummus; all of us enjoyed the bruschetta appetizer. One very thin friend ordered the rich, gooey chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and reported it to be very rich. BLU has a nice atmosphere and good food.

Been to BLU Restaurant? Share your experiences!