“After softball games snack!!!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #18 of 372 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy coming to this restaurant, great location, quick service, gelreat drinks. It's worth the trip to this saltgrass.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stayed at the hotel behind the steakhouse and decided to walk over and eat and have a few drinks. This place is really nice in a log cabin theme type of place. It was very clean and and the wait staff was very polite. We had them move us away from the front of the kitchen due to the noise and there was no problem. We ordered our drinks and starters and had a good time...They were a little slow getting out our main meals and they were not that busy at 830Pm on a saturday night. However, everything from the fried mushrooms to the meals were great...if you want big..order the chicken fried steak..its as big as your head... This place like many others do not put mixed drink prices on the drink menu....The only problem .Ive learned to ask and avoid the shock. I ordered a margarita with the bottle of corona in it and as the girl first what the cost would be...she said $6.92 ...No problem...I drank one and was happy with it...come bill time and we were comparing costs and the wife brought to my attention the $10 margarita/corona drink.....WHAT!!!...Yep....I bit my lip and paid and walked out....This was the only setback on a great evening, so I hope that the little waitress(mercedes) gets her prices correct the next time, maybe someone did not understand the drink she was talking about??? We will never be back as this was just a one time trip, but beware drinkers. I gave the service an average rating just for charging me an extra $4 on that drink.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Love the decor....love the food...could ease down the mixed drink prices a bit. All in all a 5. Had the prime rib and it was very good. Every one else was happy and loved the stop. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good. The restaurant was very dark which made it difficult to read the menu. The tables were crowded so close you bumped into others trying to get in and out. The noise level was high.

1  Thank montes567
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for the first time on April on 4/21/18 Everyone ordered the Ribeye, they were cooked perfectly. Priced around $25, Our waiter Clay was great, the restaurant was clean. The food was delivered in a timely manner. We will be back, good Lord willing. TLQ

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!