“Yummy Onion Rings”

Add it.
J-Pats Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #145 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our favorite is the frankfurter with chili, cheese & jalapenos accompanies by those yummy onion rings. The rings are lightly battered & cooked to perfection.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

When I was growing up J-Pats had the best hamburger in town. I visited on my latest visit to Norman to find that the resturant had been sold and had a new owner, epic fail. This used to be my favorite burger joint in Norman, but it is no where near the same. The onion rings we cold and my burger was closer to a hockey puck than a burger. I hate to say it but I think I have visited J-Pats for the final time.

1  Thank daveloflin
Reviewed March 7, 2012

And only $4.99 for a complete breakfast. You can't beat the price and tasty as well.