“Great hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Norman
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Like most Hilton Garden Inns, this one is a great hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool area and located convenient to most anything in Norman. Having styed here a few times now, it is very consistent and clean. Good work out area and business room. Full restaurant and easy to get to off the interstate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This location has recently updated their lobby and accommodations. When you add that to a great location and highest level of customer service, this is a great place to stay. I have stayed at this location over 30 times in the past year and plan on even more nights in 2014.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jana C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

We love having you stay with us, and thank you for your continued loyalty! I agree, the updates to our lobby are wonderful and really create a "Garden" feel. And, of course, our whole staff always strives to provide great service to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Staff is excellent. Lidia at front desk was able to find me a room even though they were technically full. I stay here often and am never disappointed with their high level of service. For a real treat, get a freshmade omelet for breakfast. Their cook really takes pride in making sure you like what he prepares for you.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jana C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear that we had a room available for you and that you enjoyed your stay. I am sure Lidia and the breakfast staff will be very pleased to hear these compliments. I agree, the omelets are definitely a treat! We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you visit Norman.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

1st time OU football game weekend; hotel was close to the game and was nice and clean. Tim at the front desk was helpful; I purchased the romance package and the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries hit the spot after the game. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jana C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Mark,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I have passed along your compliments to Tim; he has definitely been a great addition to our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel and hope to see you again during the upcoming OU Football weekends. Thank you!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were in town for a football game and stayed at this hotel. The room was nice, we had a suite which had plenty of room. Bed was very comfortable. It was not all that close to campus but still worked out nicely, it seems to be one of the nicer hotels in town. Plenty of restaurants nearby. They had an outdoor pool, but we did not have a chance to try it out.

Room Tip: A suite gives plenty of space for a family
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My stay was very comfortable, the bed was a little hard but not as bad as most. the facility is well maintained and clean. I would recommend this hotel. I did not use the room service but the selection on the menu appears satisfying. If like me you would like to buy food from the outside and heat in the microwave or refridgerate items both are provided.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Really good service and overall experience at this hotel. The only thing that I really did not like was the tub being plugged when I went to shower the next morning. It may sound picky, but I just cannot stand a plugged tub. It always makes me wonder how thoroughly the tub is being cleaned if it is failed to be noticed by the housekeeper.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business