Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
1,163 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletspremium suitegreat hotelthe managersfree drinksbreakfast buffetconference centerrooms are spaciousshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripindoor poolokc areaexcellent stayevelynatriumbanquet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Working on your feet all day at a convention, the most important part of your room is a comfortable bed to stretch out. The Embassy Suite in Norman has heavenly beds. And, the made-to-order omelets made it worthwhile to get up early and do it all over again the next day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know how busy life can be and know you have a choice on where you stay. We strive to make a difference when guest come to stay with us and are glad you had such an experience and enjoyed the bed.

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best

Reviewed June 30, 2014

you can not beat this hotel. Staff is wonderful and friendly as well as fast. The evening reception is amazing and the main reason why we choose the embassy. My kids love this hotel and being able to get evening refreshments all they want. Plus its a bonus for them to get free food and drinks right after the get out the pool and have worked up their hunger. It is also very well clean and modern. Definitely the best hotel chain I have ever found.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

To our valued guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a great place to stay if you can't get a room in OKC. The staff was very friendly, the hotel clean, and the breakfast was delicious as usual. Be careful of the tub though, it is very slick and deep. If there is a mat for inside the tub use it, but make sure the suction cups are stuck before you get in or the mat will slide causing you to fall.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know how busy life can be and know you have a choice on where you stay. We strive to make a difference when guest come to stay with us and are glad you had such an experience.

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay at Embassy Suites in Norman in two months. Both stays were for conventions. This last stay just seemed to be overall a better experience. Hotel staff was very courteous, the wait staff who were working our convention meeting room were prompt at cleaning up, at keeping things like coffee & water well stocked. The meals we were served as part of the convention were excellent, they were served buffet style but food was nice prepped, very tasty and a nice selection. The food was definitely better than the last time I was here. My room was very clean, hotel pool was great (opening at 6am allowed me to swim before the convention started.) I enjoyed the hot full breakfast they serve. I just had the buffet breakfast, they have eggs, bacon, sausage, bicuits, gravy, potatoes, fresh fruit. Try also have a waffle station and a cook to order station as well. The coffee was hot & fresh. Easy to get to from Highway 9. My only complaint is the free wifi is only in the lobby, not in the meeting rooms our the hotel rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very nice hotel. The rooms were very spacious and clean. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the evening snacks/drinks. We used the pool and the exercise room and both were clean and nice. We will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. We hope to be of service again.