“Excellent place! Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center

Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Norman, United States
“Excellent place! Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

The Embassy Suites at Norman, OK is a fantastic place! It's practically brand new, very clean, and a very pleasant place to stay. Their hot breakfast is stellar! The people are friendly. Only disadvantage is that it is a bit far away from the OU campus. So, if you are visiting OU, you may not like the commute. However, I didn't check whether they have a free shuttle service. They may. I was getting picked up every day to go to campus so this was no issue for me. One other thing is they charge for internet, but I called the front desk who immediately told me that UO has a promotion code with them and gave me instructions for getting online for free. So, that was no problem at all. So, check with them at check-in time whether any promotion code applies to you. Overall, I was very happy with my stay there. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Staff was amazing. I felt comfortable and welcome. Staff met the needs I had and were polite but not in my face. The general manager was especially kind and accommodating. Justin(??) or Taylor(?) All employees were excellent. Room was perfect.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
To our valued guest from Tulsa,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I know how little time most have these days, so thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us.

Norman, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with wonderful amenities. You won't be disappointed! We loved the breakfast, the pool, and our room. I wish wifi would have been free. This is the first time in a long time I have had to pay for wifi at a hotel in which I am staying.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our valued guest from Norman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing this feedback in order to better our internet service. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

This property and its staff were great. The location is right off of 35E and super easy to get too. Parking was ample. The appearance of the lobby, front desk, bar, atrium was beautiful and welcoming. I was traveling from Dallas meeting family from Kansas to surprise my aunt in Edmond. Embassy Suites Norman had the best price and best location. I will definitely be a returning guest to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our valued guest from Dallas,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Casey Kittel
Rochester Hills, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

The hotel was very clean, the breakfast they serve is wonderful and it comes with the stay. They also have an evening gathering that they serve snacks and drinks, once again comes with the stay. Would stay here again, everyone is so nice.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

vancouver, bc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Travelling on a long trip from South Texas on January 31st I arrived only to be told they would not honor my reservation. When I complained they told me some "political" event had bumped a lot of people like me some who were complaining like me. The front desk person (Amelia I believe) could not have been less helpful saying they were going to "walk" me two miles to another room in a hotel that wasn't as nice. I complained; and asked for the manager who apparently had gone into the witness protection program. He let her take all the heat for what was a gross business practice. I had been warned this hotel often overbooks but thought it was just talk. Now I know. If John Q. Hammons owned this hotel and was still alive this sort of treatment wouldn't happen. So.. don't bother with a reservation here. You're just wasting your time.

Room Tip: Book a reservation somewhere else.
Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
8 Thank Sooner7
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
To our valued guest,

Let me first extend my apologies for the reservation mishap, as this will sometimes happen at a hotel.

Recognizing the inconvenience, we were able to pay for your room at another. I do recognize the great inconvenience and again extend my sincerest apologies.

We do hope to be able to be of assistance should you return to the area and not have your travel plans interrupted as in this recent visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had a wonderful stay, but had to seek and find every amenity I wanted to use. The staff was very helpful when I asked, but never offered any help voluntarily. The facility is beautiful and very clean and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our service.