“Staff are a little "stiff"”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
A TripAdvisor Member
“Staff are a little "stiff"”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had a wonderful stay, but had to seek and find every amenity I wanted to use. The staff was very helpful when I asked, but never offered any help voluntarily. The facility is beautiful and very clean and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our service.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Casey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Korean first
Allen, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This Embassy has a fantastic staff - across the board. Professional and caring to make sure your stay is a pleasant experience start to finish. Breakfast is phenomenal, rooms super clean and FRESH! Staying here again is a MUST!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our valued guest from Allen,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Casey Kittel
Assistant General Manager
OKC
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Norman for a weekend retreat and we were very pleased. Our two room suite was large, modern and clean. We loved how nice all the employees were at the hotel and the cook to order breakfast was very hot and delicious. We would definitely come back and bring out family for a quick get-away. There were no complaints from us!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I don’t think I can express how much receiving your review means. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. Hearing compliments such as yours concerning our staff and your experiences with Embassy Suites are the reason that I love my job.

Concordia, Kansas
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The room was clean. Staff was friendly. The entire hotel was clean. Very relaxing. Extremely quiet. Could not hear anyone in the halls. Bed was extremely comfortable. Complimentary evening hosting was good as was the breakfast buffet.The chef was amazing.

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels.

We hope to serve you again,

AGM
IDABEL, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our stay was awesome! Hotel was clean and friendly. Pool and hot tub was just right. Breakfast was great! We will be staying in this hotel again! Rooms were perfect. We slept better than we do at home which is awesome!

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I don’t think I can express how much receiving your review meant to me. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us.

Best
dallas, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is such a comfortable, wonderful place to stay. The breakfast is delicious, the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The wifi isn't free in the rooms (boo!), but at least the lobby is a comfortable place to use the free access. I received a reduced rate for the conference I attended, which made this hotel in a similar price range as a budget hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

To our valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

First and foremost, thank you for having stayed with us. We greatly appreciate your business and we know you have a choice in where you choose to stay.

Safe Travels,
Yukon, Oman
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a must stay at hotel, it is very clean and staff is friendly when you walk in the door. We were there for a retreat and everything went so smoothly for the retreat and all the guests. We will be back to stay at this hotel.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman.

Best