“Business Conference stay”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Checotah, United States
“Business Conference stay”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was very satisfied with the staff, hotel, breakfast, and location of this hotel. I would defintely stay here again and would recommend this particular one to others. My only complaint would be that the lighting is a little dim in the bedroom and sitting room area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
To our valued guest from Checotah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our bar service.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Casey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
Dallas
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I didn't arrive until 2 am and the night clerk was very nice and polite. Even though the hotel is large, my room was so quiet and peaceful. The rooms are very nice and have plenty of space. Breakfast choices are terrific, and there was plenty of staff on hand to keep food items full, which was good since there was a very large crowd at breakfast

• Stayed November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My suite was clean and quiet. I never heard any noise from outside or other rooms. Breakfast was wonderful each morning. Check-in was a breeze. Yes, internet is a bit expensive, but, since this was a business trip, it was not an issue. Highly recommend.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
To our valued guest from Charleston,

Thank you for taking the time to rate the Embassy Suites Norman. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service, with this being said, I hope that you will visit our Embassy Suites again if you are in Norman in the future.

Chelsea, Mi, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Overall we enjoyed this hotel. The evening "receptions" were a great chance to meet and talk with people (free drinks didn't hurt, either!) and the BBQ shrimp with grits dish in the restaurant was excellent. The omelet cook at breakfast is a performance artist! although the steam table eggs were blah and the bacon too salty. The air handling in our suite was not quiet but it worked and did not dry the air too much. However, the large green neon light right outside the window was impossible to shield even with duct tape on the curtain edges and clips holding the curtains together in the middle. DO NOT accept a room with such a light or you will never sleep! If anyone is going to sleep in the outer suite area, you'll have to put tape or something over the microwave and TV LEDs, and clip the curtains over the atrium space to screen out the light. Ditto for the snooze button on the clock in the bedroom which was obnoxiously bright.

To our valued guest,

Kind Regards,

Watonga, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have stayed here several tunes and will in the future because the staff and the facilities help us feel like we are at home. The rates aren't the cheapest, but Embassy Suites is the best value for the money.

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Casey K
Norman, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hotel needs to work on some cleanliness issues. The rooms are suites which is great and they are quiet. The staff is usually quite friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Restaurant has good food, but a little pricey for what you are getting. For the money I would expect something a little nicer and cleaner. It is too bad they want to charge you to have Internet in your room. This is one of the only hotels I've stayed at that charges.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

To our guest from Norman,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of service.

Casey Kittel
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay. Had lunch at hotel restaurant and waitress Jessica was extraordinary, Thanks Jess for all your help. Breakfast and happy hour included. Will be back again. Like to thank Curtis in the coffee shop, you also were a great help.

1 Thank Larry A
Melissa R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
To our valued guest from Jenks,

Melissa