Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed June 24, 2013

As all my stays at Embassy Suites, this was a great experience. I started my stay with a meal at the grill that was as good as any restaurant in town. My room was cool, clean and so quiet. My friends that were in town for a baseball tournament said it was the nicest hotel they had stayed in. We loved that everything we wanted was within minutes; restaurants, movies, shopping.
After I checked out and started down the highway I noticed I had left my wedding ring. I immediately called and spoke to Debra. She said she would send someone up right away before the cleaning crew got in. When I got there Debra had my ring on her finger so it wouldn't get lost. She said Ty ran upstairs and had to get on his knees because the ring blended into the counter and was hard to find. Wow, I call that service above and beyond and was so happy they made that extra effort or it would have been swept into the trash. Great people.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to have good locations.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you to our recent guests from Oklahoma!

We appreciate all of your comments and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am especially pleased to see that Debra and Ty were able to quickly assist in recovering your wedding ring. I have already thanked them personally for their quick response and for helping to make a difference in your overall experience.

Thank you again for your comments and overview of our hotel and surrounding area. The hotel as you mentioned is convenient to many areas of interest and easily accessible from Interstate I-35.

We do hope to see you again in the near future and extend any assistance if needed!

Norman Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent hotel. Clean and people are friendly. Would stay there again. Try to get some type of discounted hotel rate. The normal rate in Norman is somewhat expensive compared to Houston where we live. Breakfast was not that good. Typical hotel food. I found myself eating breakfast out. Otherwise this a nice hotel and very safe.

To our guests from Houston,

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay. I will be sharing your comments with our team regarding breakfast as this is a critical service that we provide.

We hope to be of service when your travels return you to the Norman or greater Oklahoma City area. Please do not hesitate to let us be of assistance should you need any!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very good place to stay. Will be staying again, I'm sure. Loved the location. Easy to get to, easy access to OU, shopping, dining. There are several new developments in the area. Quality facilities, staff is efficient and very friendly and want to please.

To our valued guests,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing us to host your visit while in the area. We know that you do have a choice and we are honored to have been of service.

Thank you for commenting on our facilities and our staff. They will be happy knowing that they assisted in your positive experience.

As you mentioned, we are close to many areas that are convenient to dine, shop, and family entertainment.

We do hope to have you visit in the near future. Please let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good business hotel. Easy to find/access. Big rooms and good value. Breakfast was more than I expected......not up to European standards, but much better than those hotels that offer "free" breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our friends from Oklahoma City!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We’re glad to see that your experience was positive and that you found us to be a convenient location. We are also glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast option. As part of the Embassy Suites brand, we offer a wide array of options in our breakfast offerings including fresh fruit, cooked to order eggs, proteins, cereals, and yogurts to mention a few.

The complimentary breakfast combined with our complimentary manager’s reception represents a great value to our guests.

We do hope to be of service for future visits!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fantastic place to stay in Norman. Super clean, comfortable, quiet room. The managers reception and breakfast were fantastic. If you are military or a government employee, Embassy has a great rate for your stay as well. My rating of value is based on that rate.

To our guests from Ft. Hood,

Thank you for your kind comments. We’ll be quick to share with our team letting them know that they helped to make a difference by providing a clean and comfortable room as well as a great breakfast.

We look forward to having you return!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Embassy Suites has been our "go-to" hotel in Norman for the last several years. This stay has been disappointing. Not long after we checked in, I stepped on a piece of glass on the floor of our room. Ouch. Then I needed to iron some clothes for wear for the next day, but there was no iron in the room. To the staff's credit, they did bring an iron to me very quickly. The bathroom was unclean, with a large pile of dust and debris in one corner. While we were out and about after our first overnight, housekeeping visited and things looked fine. After the second night, we were again out until about 5:00 pm, yet there had been no housekeeping service in our room. We can deal with unmade beds, but with a family of four, we needed to have our towels replenished. I called to report that housekeeping had not visited our room during the day and that we would like to have some towels. I was assured that some would be sent right up, but they never arrived. There was also not any apology for the lack of housekeeping service. Anyway- this stay was not up to their usual standards. Next time we return to Norman, we will try a different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

To our guests from Tulsa,

Thank you for talking the time to share your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for not providing you with the level of service you are accustomed to receiving on this most recent visit.

Cleanliness is a top priority and finding your room not up to this expectation will be addressed with the appropriate team members. Certainly an apology should have been extended as this type of experience is not at the level we look to provide.

Thank you again for your feedback. We will be reviewing this with the team and would expect that we make the necessary adjustments to prevent for future guests.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally if I may be of assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Terrific accommodation with separate room for computer use and flat screen TV in this room away from bedroom which also had TV. Great buffet breakfast and also free speciality breakfast cooking line. Also nice evening manager's happy hour.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

To our guests from San Antonio,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience while visiting. I will be certain to share with our entire team to thank them for their attention.

We do hope to see you again as time allows when visiting the area.