Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
$109
$75
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
ComfortInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
Hotels.com
$89
Hampton.com
$85
La Quinta
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$72
$99
$89
Courtyard
1,163 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletspremium suitegreat hotelthe managersfree drinksbreakfast buffetconference centerrooms are spaciousshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripindoor poolokc areaexcellent stayevelynatriumbanquet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel from the friendly staff to the hot tub, amazing breakfast, free drinks at the manager's reception, and beautiful conference facilities. However, I could only afford it because I had three roommates. That's fine with me; in fact, I recommend it! For anyone who can't normally afford a hotel like this, get a bunch of friends together, bring your own cot, and go together! It was like a little miny vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

To our guests from Tulsa,

Thank you for your kind remarks. We’re glad to see that you enjoyed your visit and hope that we can be of service again in the very near future!

Please do not hesitate to call on us if we can be of assistance with future plans.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

While some of the staff were very polite and accommodating, some were not. I arrived on Thursday, May 2 around 1:30 with a reservation for a double room for the handicapped. I was told one wasn't available, so I guess reservations don't mean much. The very terse and impolite gentleman finally found one with a King Sized bed, I had a companion with me for help and we had to share the bed, which wasn't all that bad. The room was on the tenth floor, which made me very nervous. What kind of idiot puts handicapped people on the tenth floor? Fire? No Elevators. Think. The only accessory was a bar in the bathtub. The sides of the tub were so high I couldn't get out of the tub without help. The toilet was low to the floor making it very difficult to rise.
I have stayed in small motels along the Interstate that furnished better handicapped rooms than this.
The food at the banquets was superb, though. I was there for a conference with OWFI.

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms are not sufficiently equipped. The view is lovely from the tenth floor.
2  Thank Velda B

To our guests from Arkansas,

I greatly appreciate your time in sharing your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused to you by your room type.

We do have many accessible rooms available for our guests that have the appropriate equipment such as roll-in showers, built-in shower seats, tubs with built in seats, adjustable shower heads, appropriate floor space, to name a few. In addition, we have rooms equipped for hearing impairment that includes fire strobe lighting. We also inventory special kits that have additional devices available to our guests during their visit.

Judging by your comments, it appears you may have been in one of our rooms equipped for hearing impairment and sincerely apologize for any confusion in providing you with a more specific room type that would have met your expectations.

With regards to locations of our accessible rooms, we do have them in various locations throughout our facility to allow our guests the ability to choose their preference based on what might be available.

There can never be any excuse for providing impolite service. This is not the culture we work to instill in our team members and assure you we will share your feedback with the appropriate individuals.

It is through feedback such as yours that allows us to review our best practices and make necessary changes accordingly.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We do hope to be of service in the future and extend any assistance with arrangements as needed.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is perfect for a convention, however, watch your pocketbook. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of the charges. Have EVERYTHING in writing. Especially the A/V equipment and services. That includes the internet for meeting rooms. I guess we were a little spoiled by other Embassy hotels where we have met before who were upfront with all costs. For example, when we asked if we could get internet for the rooms they answered "Yes." But they didn't add that it cost extra. A LOT EXTRA. YIKES!

Food costs were pretty high, but I must say, this facility had the best tasting food that we have ever experienced.

To sum it all up, go over the costs with a fine tooth comb, do not agree to anything without knowing the final expense(which include service fees, taxes, gratuity, and any other hidden fee). Then if this hotel is able to keep you within your budget, great.

To our guest from Fayetteville,

Thank you for sharing your comments with regards to your conference. We truly are grateful for your business.

Please know that I have shared your comments with our sales and conference planning team members.

As we plan and execute contracts for meeting and convention space, all costs should be outlined according to meeting planner expectations along with any additional applicable costs such as tax, service fees, etc. and never a “hidden” fee. If requests are made for additional services, the related costs should be communicated and approved or not approved prior to moving forward. Again, I will review with our team to ensure expectations are met.

I certainly apologize for any inconvenience caused; however, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time and the quality of our food and beverage operations.

We do hope to see you again in the future. Please let us know if we may be of assistance.

Regards,

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. I flew into OKC and had a nice shuttle ride to the hotel. Upon arriving, I just made it to happy hour. The staff was super friendly and let me get a couple glasses of wine to take to my room as I arrived late. I was on the 8th floor. My room was very nice and clean. I love the Embassy suites for the two rooms. This trip was just me so did not need all of the room but was still nice. I ordered room service for dinner. It was very fast and I thought the food was good. I thought the bed was very comfortable and the pillows were really soft and nice. I slept well and did not hear alot of noise outside my room. The bathroom was nice and spacious and the water pressure was good for me.
the breakfast was good. I always find enough at Embassy suites breakfasts. The hotel was attached to the convention center and was very convientent to go to my convention. The convention center was big and nice. i liked the fact that they had alot of womens bathrooms as many places do not have enough. The food at the convention was ok, no super good but not bad either.
The hotel is located by some new developments of stores and places to eat. If you have a car, you can get there quickly. I did not have a car and just walked but was able to go shop a little which was nice.
I would definatly stay here again if I was in the area for buisness or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

To our guests from Kansas City,

First and foremost, thank you for allowing us to host your stay will attending a conference at our hotel. We are always grateful to have the opportunity to be of service knowing that our guests have a choice in where they stay and conduct business.

We appreciate your thorough review of our facility and appreciate your many kind words which I will share with our team members.

We’re pleased to know that you found all of our accommodations and location to nearby shops convenient. This area of Norman is an exciting place to see continuing to develop and will soon be adding additional stores and a park area. A great plus according to our guests is how easily accessible we are to Interstate 35 and the greater Oklahoma City area.

We do hope to be of service in the future. Please feel free to call on us if we may be of assistance!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Service and facilities were excellent. The Premier offering is not worth the money. The hotel is priced higher than I like. When I complained about the Premier snack bar not being stocked I received the soda within 15 minutes delivered to my room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

To our valued guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your observations. I greatly appreciate your response regarding our Premium Floor snack bar being low on supplies. We have changed our process to ensure that this area is maintained properly in the future.

I’ll be certain to share your feedback with the appropriate team members. Other than the snack availability, we’re pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service.

Please do not hesitate to call on us is we may be of assistance in the future.