“Great Burgers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #148 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the gourmet burgers here and the relaxed fun atmosphere. I find the quality of the food is on par with other Red Robins. I do find that the service is a little slow here but if you're not in a hurry and you don't need refills they are great burgers.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

High Priced Burgers? I don't get why this place is so popular? The burgers aren't much better than the fast food places and you will pay 3 times the price.

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We frequently go to Red Robin for lunch and this is the first time we were not happy. Usually our server is very friendly and attentive. The one we had was not and about the only thing he said to us was, "the kitchen is slow getting out your appetizer and we apologize". The first basket of onion strings were cold and when we asked for ones that were hot, the second basket was not much better. Our hamburger was fine, but my half had the sauce and my daughter's had almost none. Our drinks were never refilled and I had to catch our server on the run to get a to-go box. Hope that next time they are back to their usual great service and food.

1  Thank Joan M
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Its another burger joint. This one just has more french fries.
Were they too cheap to get accoustic tiles? This place is way too loud.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Red Robin is a burger restaurant that has the gimmick of bottomless fries with each sandwich. The fries are good when they come out hot, but that is not always the case. The burgers are good, but the sliced prime rib sandwich Imhad was too salty, and not that great? I do have to say the chocolate malt was excellent and the service was very good. I recommend it..with some reservations.