Tripadvisor
Norman

“Best Tasting Chinese Food in Town!!”
Review of Golden Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Chef
Order Online
Ranked #161 of 385 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I moved to Norman, OK in April of 2019 and we really struggled to find a great Chinese Restaurant with great service and food. Golden Chef provides over the top services and great tasting Chinese Food! We regularly order pork egg rolls, crab ragoons, beef lomein, and chicken fried rice. Everything is cooked just right with great flavors, nothing is ever burnt or too crisp. The prices are reasonable as well. Thank you Golden Chef, y'all are awesome!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

I’m not from around Norman, but my daughter and son-in-law recommended this place. I was very happy with it. We all had different dishes, and they were all good. I had the Kung Pao chicken and it was nice and spicy. I recommend this restaurant if you are in Norman, Oklahoma.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

The food here is pretty good for Chinese takeout. The best on the west side for sure. It is pretty well priced and the portions are very large. The offer delivery as well as takeout.

The food is hot and cooked to order. But with most Chinese takeout substitutes are not something they like.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This is the only Chinese place on the westside of Norman that delivers at all. I am not overly fond of their food , but sometimes I find it convenient to have it brought out here instead of going somewhere to eat. They are prompt and reasonably priced. I would recommend them if you want some Chinese and don't want to leave your house.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I used to like there food when the old owner ran this place.

Now they have changed they oil and the way they cook, and it's not very good.

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank GwinnerStudios

Been to Golden Chef? Share your experiences!