“Solid interesting place”

Ranked #65 of 332 Restaurants in Norman
Shanghai Region, China
“Solid interesting place”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This is a sweet and unusual spot in Norman. Nothing really special about the menu but the atmosphere is nice, lots of windows and an outdoor patio which is a plus.

1 Thank GlobalPassion

Moore, OK
“Unique atmosphere and excellent food, what more could you ask for?”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I am a regular patron of this restaurant. I live in Moore and my husband and I both eat here at least once a week, every week! The food is always fresh and good and the staff is friendly and courteous! This is a great place to eat in Norman with a good variety on the menu. I am a creature of habit so I tend to eat the same things on the menu but this past year I have branched out and started trying new items on the daily specials list and have not had one thing I didn't like. The fries (or dipsticks as they call them) are cooked the way my mother and grandmother cooked them, and they are my favorite!

• Visited October 2011
Auburn, WA
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Very nice atmosphere and the food is very good. Good service and value. Ate there twice and would have gone back again if we had the time.

• Visited August 2011
Edmond, OK
“Love me some lug nuts!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2011

My husband had been here when he was attending OU so he took me here awhile back. Great little place, fun names, good food! Can't wait to get back!

Norman, Oklahoma
“One of the best burgers in town.....”
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This place is great. They have excellent burgers and a multitude of great side items.