“Good atmosphere, service and food”

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 340 Restaurants in Norman
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Norman local, have eaten here many times, first time to review this restaurant. Good atmosphere, attentive service and good food. Have tried many items on menu, all good. Particularly like the Chicken Club Salad with champagne vinaigrette...served with warm croissant! YUM!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nice interior, prompt and gracious service, an interesting menu. We had salads and two different fish, all of it was simply delicious. My wife REALLY liked the creative salad. Definitely visit again next time up that way.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had dinner at Charleston's one night since it was close to our hotel. I found that many of my favorite menu items were removed when they redid their menu, and what we did get was very greasy and salty. I ordered some roasted carrots that were swimming in a dish with half an inch of butter/oil. My burger was OK. Not terrible, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Charleston's is my sister-in-law's favorite restaurant and we always eat here when we come for a visit. Each time it's been about the same--average. The menu tries to have a little of something for everyone. The food is on the average side--not awful, but not anything to rave about. The wait staff are friendly but tend to disappear at times. Overall it's an OK restaurant. I think there are better options in Norman.

1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Had made a rush trip to Oklahoma city for hospital visit. Stopped per chance but truly the aroma around this place. Delightful young lady named Payton served us. Chicken Piccata atop a bed of thin noodles with artichokes, capers, pimento and just the right amount of lemon. Tilapia lightly blackened with mixed veggies was another beautifully platted entree. Hot rolls were yummy as well as the salad. Drinks topped up and even gave us additional drinks to keep us awake on the road home.
No question we will stop there again.