“Great place for casual dining”

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 328 Restaurants in Norman
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great place for casual dining”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have eaten here before. Always have had a good meal and service. Good value for the money. The restaurant offers a varied menu from Burgers to steaks and fish. The restaurant is what many would call a fern bar. The interior was clean and modern. We would eat here again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Whitebag

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Tasty food, everyone was happy”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We took my mother here for dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We had a burger, chicken fried steak, club sandwich and a salad. My only complaint would be that it was noisy and hard to hear the server and I was sitting right next to him. My mother who is hard of hearing couldn't hear any conversation. I also had a glass of wine and because the glass was too big it looked like I hardly had any even though I'm sure it was a standard pour.

Southeast Texas
“The kitchen is including some magical ingredients in their dishes.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped in on our way through town. The potato soup was everything grandma wishes hers was all those years. The Cesar salad puts many salad bars to shame. My boyfriend couldn't stop raving about how great the Reuben was, and frankly, I'm relatively certain there's fairy wings and pixie dust rolled into those croissant-type rolls that come with the salads.

Not the cheapest food around, but the quality and the service make up for it. Just watch out on that cobbler. Assuming you have room for it, it'll do you in with its warm, oozing appley goodness.

Just wish we could get one of these back home!!

Norman, Oklahoma, United States
“Best In Town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always great food. Service is always great also. No matter what you eat it's good. My favorite place to eat.

• Visited October 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“excellent food, service, atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This could be a top flight restaurant if they would up-date the menu more often. The menu gets boring really fast, but they do a great job for what they do offer.
If visiting Norman, it should be your first choice.

• Visited December 2012