“Overated, Cheap, Uninspired”
Review of Ozzie's Diner

Ozzie's Diner
Ranked #16 of 327 Restaurants in Norman
Description: We're known for the all-you-can-eat breakfast for $6.39, And it's no surprise. Our food is to-die-for! The pancakes are nice, airy and perfectly golden, while the biscuit and gravy is a pure delight. There are also eggs, toast, grits and excellent hash browns to be had, along with a fan favorite: the hearty, peppery skillet home fries and onions. We have an equally impressive lunch and dinner menu that will have you coming back time and time again. Our patty melt is supremely popular, as well as the roadhouse chicken fry. We now offer free WiFi to our guests!
Norman, Oklahoma
“Overated, Cheap, Uninspired”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is classic american cafeteria style food. It's going to be a cheap, plain, all you can eat breakfast. Sans spice, or interest. Lots of margarine, grease, and cheap ingredients.

The inside is crude, and the grease inside is palpable.

This is college drunk hangover breakfast, so take that for what it's worth.

Also, the service is mediocre at best, very poor at worst.

I will not go again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Archey

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great for as long as I can remember”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I can remember visiting Ozzie's as a kid with my grandfather. I visited again this year on my 2 trips home to Norman and Ozzie's never dissapoints. On my last visit I got to introduce my 2 year old son to Ozzies and he scarfed down his pancake with watching the airplanes fly away. What a great place to start a day in Norman

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Oh, what a beautiful morning . . .”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

when you eat breakfast at Ozzie's. This is old school diner, owner operated. Great service by cheerful staff, good comforting diner food. Coffee made by coffee drinkers. Nice options on the menu. But the all you can eat is so good - haven't tried the other items. It really is all you can eat. Even my teenage nephew and niece were satisfied. Sit by the floor to ceiling windows to view the planes.
It's busy so arrive early. And bring cash - they don't take credit cards. There is an atm in the airport lobby.

• Visited October 2012
Noble, Oklahoma
“Home cooked meal”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great little diner. The food is delicious, and it's fun to watch the airplanes. The walls are decorated with pics of movie stars and it has a wonderful homey environment. Prices are great so what more could you ask for?

• Visited September 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“All you can eat without getting up!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love the all you can eat breakfast. The food is good, and satisfying. The quality is not fantastic, or outstanding, but definitely on par with most reasonably priced breakfast establishments. The server comes to your table to take a reorder, and you can reorder as many times as you like. This is something I haven't come across before, and I really enjoyed it. I'm told they don't do much advertising, and their success is mostly based on word of mouth. I'm always glad to know that a restaurant has succeeded through "survival of the fittest," so to speak, as it's at these places that you can typically expect a consistent experience every time you return. I will be returning many times!

Visited July 2012