“Consistently wonderful food with good service in a quiet pleasant restaurant”

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 343 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I go out of my way when traveling to eat here! I have never been disappointed with any dish I have tried.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

After you eat this Thai cusine, you're spoiled for Thai elsewhere. The ambiance matches the culinary excellence with understated elegance, a beautiful salt water aquarium to entrance you and privacy-enhanced comfortable booths. Their many curries are to die-for with fabulous appetizers and stir-fry.

2  Thank MadonnaNoble
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary here and it was amazing! You have to check this place out! It is perfect for an intimate date night. The food is spectacular and so is the service. :)

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I are both vegetarians and we were able to choose from several options. Good service too. I recommend the pineapple curry- a local favorite.

We did have a difficult time getting the dishes to be spicy enough. My husband ordered his with 5/5 stars for hot and said "as spicy and hot as you will make it". The chef came out and looked at him and then did not make it spicy at all. Mine was hotter at a "3". We got some pepper paste and siriachi (sp?) sauce to kick it up. All was well. We truly enjoy eating here as a treat.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The food is beautiful and delicious. Atmosphere is elegant and cozy. They have a large saltwater aquarium which is really beautiful.