Montford Inn
Country Inn
$109
$144
$123
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
ComfortInn
$119
$101
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$94
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
Fairfield Inn
$88
$58
All reviewsthe cottagesthe main housebed and breakfasthidden hollowalma materprairie housemurray familyselect registryhome away from homegourmet breakfastpublic libraryfrittatadowntown normancookiesgranola barsprivate hot tubfront porch
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Was in town for a wedding, and stayed here for 2 nights in the Trophy room. The bed was very comfortable, the only complaint with that is the ceiling fan in the room was off-center, and therefore it didn't do much to cool you off while you were sleeping. Not used to staying in B&B's, so I didn't anticipate not being able to control the A/C in our room. (We are hot-natured). The breakfast was great and included a fruit smoothie, breakfast casserole, fresh fruit salad, and a piece of cinnamon bread. I'd recommend staying upstairs, as our floor was squeaky (typical of an old house!) and I would have hated to be underneath that. Also, blinds are not room darkening, so bring a sleep mask if you need it to be dark.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are more quiet. Bring a sleep mask and ear plugs - close proximity to train tracks.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My daughter and I were taking a tour of OU. The Montfort Inn made this a special memory for us. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a lovely cottage. The cottage was charming. The bed was awesome, and the huge tub was super. We asked for dinner recommendations, and Tegan, the innkeeper,gave us great suggestions. After a wonderful meal out, we returned to a tasty treat of cookies and fresh lemonade and wine. My daughter and I sat in the back garden and relaxed. In the morning we had a terrific breakfast and delightful conversation with Mrs. Murray. She gave us great information about OU. We hated to leave. I hope my daughter selects OU, because I could see us coming back to the Monfort Inn for many years. Thank you for creating a lasting memory for my daughter and me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We spent Jun 27 - 30 in the Chickasaw Rancher Room. The room is well furnished, the entire inn is very clean. Our bed was soft and very comfortable. The staff was friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Then there are the breakfasts, made from scratch with fresh local ingredients, delicious!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our daughter just got married and we had several people come in from out of state. They all stayed at The Montford, some in rooms and some in cottages. Everything was wonderful. The Murray family and the rest of their staff were very kind to all of the guests and family. The rooms and cottages were wonderful, the food was great, the atmosphere was calming and relaxing. Everyone enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a wonderful time last weekend. The Inn was clean and comfortable, the staff extremely friendly and the breakfast was divine. I am sure I will be back to spend another wonderful weekend with my best friend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends