“Old fashion Diner feeling”
Review of Diner

Diner
Ranked #28 of 327 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Award-winning diner featured on the Food Network's DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DIVES and on AMERICAN DINER REVIVAL.
“Old fashion Diner feeling”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by the Diner this morning to try it out. Cross over the railroad tracks and look to the left for the orange sign out front. You walk inside to a long narrow cafe...booths on one side and breakfast bar chairs in front of grill on the other. If I had to guess...this place resembles old times. Great food, large portions and friendly locals. Small place but food with a punch!! Green chiles on everything!! I had the breakfast scrambled egg/green chile sandwich with bacon...delicious. Can't wait to come back for the infamous eggarito or tasty burger. Many options to choose from and reasonable prices.

I travel a lot and go where u get the best bang for the buck. Thanks Norman for introducing me to this hidden treasure

Atlanta, Georgia
“Eggarito is a Norman Bust”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The diner holds a special place in my heart as it was the last place I had Saturday breakfast with my grandfather before he passed away in 2004. I have never had anything but breakfast here but there are very few places that have even come close. I now live in the Atlanta area and Atlanta could bennifit from a great place like the Diner. Lasting memories everytime I walk in the door!!! BTW, try the eggarito, I have had it everytime I have visited for almost 10 years

Visited December 2012
1 Thank daveloflin
Ottawa, Canada
“Best breakfast in the state”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Did you get a wee bit too drunk at the OU game and need a good, greasy spoon breakfast? Head here. It's worth the wait if you're there on the weekend. A good, local place downtown most of the college kids don't know about. Have the giant burrito or anything ranchero style...

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Chris S
Austin
“Yummy and Filling Breakfast”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A favorite when visiting our son at OU. The tamale breakfast is very good. The special our last trip was the Southwestern Eggs Benedict...very good. The service is always friendly and the coffee very good and served fresh and warm!

• Visited November 2012
“The best hole-in-the-wall brunch”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The diner has been around for a long time and keeps Normanites coming in every morning. The food is top notch, my favorite menu item is the Eggurito. Also, they recently bought a credit card machine! If you can only be there Sunday, I'd recommend getting there before the church crowd, it's usually quite packed around noon.

1 Thank EngineeringOU