“Earth rocks!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Earth has a very peaceful, inviting, & pleasant environment. The staff is chill & the food is delicious. Vegans are very welcome & have a lot to choose from :)

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is my family's very favorite restaurant in Norman. We make a trip here from Edmond many times a year for the sole purpose of eating at The Earth! The staff is nice, and happy to answer any questions about the menu.
We were really glad when the restaurant moved to a bigger site (right next door, where the old Freebirds World Burrito used to be). The new locale has so many more tables and a much roomier feel, plus a few tables for those who'd like to eat outside in the fresh air.
Some of our menu favorites (we like to try something new each visit) are: Tofu Scramble, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, smoothies, salads, breakfast burrito, pancakes, chili......

A couple of years ago we special ordered a vegan birthday cake that was absolutely delicious! My daughter won't go home without buying something from the bakery case.

The Earth's Facebook page will let customers know about upcoming events, special themed meals, and classes.

3  Thank Goldieand3Bears
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you respect for food it's worth a visit. Try their freshly squeezed juices. You can smell it when being squeezed. Not bottled/ tinned sh@@ food. I have been several times and I recommended to my friends from Edmond and Oklahoma city. Fair & honest. I am vegetarian and feel respected from my preferences.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've only been to The Earth Deli for breakfast, but it's just about my favorite place. The coffee is fresh brewed and strong (you have choices) and delicious. All food is organic, fresh, and made to order. The whole grain pancakes are out of this world, and my son loves to add blueberries. I often get strawberry pancakes, and one fills me up. It's almost impossible to find an edible whole wheat biscuit, but The Earth Deli has them and they are a meal unto themselves. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, spacious, and there is never a push to move you along for the next customer. Come on a weekday with your laptop and enjoy a very filling breakfast that tastes great. Parking is ample in the private lot right in front of the door, a rarity on Norman's Campus Corner. It's locally owned, by a family (not a local mega businessman), so I love spending my eating money here.

2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian but every month I try to stop in here with friends after class to eat a meal that makes me feel better. In the mornings, I love to eat the quiche breakfast with those little potatoes too, absolutely delicious. Any other time I tend to stick with the Messy Mary (think about a sloppy joe without the heavy, have-to-sit-on-couch sick feeling afterward). Recently, I've ventured out of my food bubble and tried The Port. I'd highly recommend you tell the waiter what kind of foods you normally like and see if he or she has a healthier (and more tasty) recommendation!

1  Thank EngineeringOU