“abracabarbara”

Dining options: Breakfast
Norman, Oklahoma
“abracabarbara”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is healthy and very good. Their pies are incredible.

Norman, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“new location - still great”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I haven't got much to previous review except that the Earth has moved to a new location that is more spacious, and better for a large group. It is also very kid friendly with crayons and games on a shelf. Oh, and terrific whole wheat biscuits. I mean really, really good.

• Visited February 2012
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We happened upon this little place on our way out of town. It was eclectic, unique and felt so refreshing to find an alternative niche in Oklahoma. We had breakfast - fast and fresh. They had great alternative options like facon and soysage, or avocado and tomato if you don't do fake meat. And they even offer gluten free bread that was delicious and just what we wanted. We will definitely be back.

“Best place to eat on Campus Corner”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The Earth is a low-key restaurant geared towards people concerned about the quality and content of their food. It is a local treasure for vegans and vegetarians. The juice bar has many tasty organic options.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Healthy, Fresh, Delicious”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The food here is great. I almost always get the port because it is so amazing and bring myself to not order it; it is literally the best portabella mushroom sandwich Ive ever had. The ingredients are always fresh and I believe they even actually grow a lot of their own produce in a garden out back at their little grocery store over on flood. The only complaint that I have is that the portions sometimes leave me still hungry. So, I usually get a cup of their vegetarian chili which, coming from somebody that's not a vegetarian, is actually really really good. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2011