“Not Great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Service was bad and you have to order something for your 3 year old or the charge you. Food was OK but not great.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

They did not blink an eye at our large group. We arrived at 4:45pm because of our size of 12 plus a baby. We were seated immediately so arriving before 5pm is good advice.
Our server was amazing, the food was excellent & arrived quick. Our chips/salsa, drinks NEVER emptied.
The only "negative" I could give here is my ticket was wrong twice but they fixed it without any problem until it was completely correct so be sure when you're with a large group to check it over before paying your bill.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

When I want mexican food in Norman this is where I go. Excellent service, good food and good drinks (margarita of course). Very large menu to choose from. This place is always packed and noisey, but worth it in my opinion.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Located on Porter Ave, across from Norman Regionl Hospital is great mexican food from Tarahumara's. They have seating inside and out while you wait to be seated, which does not take long. Atmosphere is good, can get a bit loud with everyone talking, Service is prompt and friendly, then add in good food, an overall winner. I have eaten here serveral times over the last few years and never been disappointed. If going for lunch try to arrive a bit earlier as business picks up which increases your wait time. Should not have aproblem if in a wheel chair for access. The enchiladas are good, but this time I tried the beef chimichanga with cheese sauce and rice only, so good. The portions are large, I will be eating the other half of my meal today for lunch. They provide cheese sauce and salsa at the table with chips, and at the end a sopapilla if you have room. Happy eating!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Food was just so-so, i have had much better but also had much worse. We visited on a Friday night and it was packed. Very little space to wait inside (no bar) and since it was in the teens it was very crowded inside. Service was fantastic