“The Lunch Shrimp Salad and Soup - Excellent”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #113 of 335 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We ate lunch there with the French Onion soup and the shrimp salad. We were disappointed that it was not unlimited soup as it has been at other Applebee's that we have visited but it was superb and close to hotel.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went on a Saturday evening, about 9pm, so it wasn't very crowded. The service was rather strange. We ordered our beverages and the two for $20 meals at the same time. It took some time before our appetizer (spinach dip) arrived, but no beverages. Then our meal came and no beverages. Finally about the half way through dinner, we received our beverages with only a minimal "so sorry". We ordered two "shot" desserts which took almost ten minutes to be served. Good thing that we didn't have any other plans.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've ate at a lot of Applebee's around Oklahoma and I would say this was the worst due to service (Altus, OK the best!). The food was typical so no problem there, but the service was not good. We were thankful for the bartender for taking care of us because or waitress did not.....

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I recently dined at the Applebees in Norman and requested the Bourbon Street steak. My ordered arrived and the server, Ali, asked that I slice a portion of the steak to see if it was cooked per my request. I've never had a server ever ask that question of me and I was impressed, thus far. The steak was cooked less than ideal the first round and I requested that it be cooked longer. When Ali returned the steak to my table she was very polite, courteous, and maintained a pleasant demeanor. The steak was juicy, tender, and had terrific flavor. While I was enjoying my meal, the manager, Caitlyn, stopped at my table asked how it came out. The attentive and polite service I received from my server, the cook, and manager was excellent. The management of this Applebees deserves praise for training a staff that handles potentially awkward situations in superb fashion. It is refreshing to see managers actively involved in care of their customers. In the last several years I have eaten at many Applebees in various cities in the country and have rarely found anything significant enough to justify a complaint. Additionally, the background music was also enjoyable for listening. Thank you.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Food is good and you can't beat their prices. They have good appetizers and drinks. The dinners for 2 are so cheap.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!