“Excellent sushi especially for Norman”
Review of Sushi Master - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi Master
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My friend and I go out for sushi fairly regularly. I had a groupon to try out Sushi Master. They have 50 different version (the 50 states) plus specials. We had four (Arizona, Indiana, Georgia and Texas) and they were all delicious. In fact we ate them faster than we've ever eaten sushi before. We will definitely be back to try out more of the states.

The price of the rolls was cheaper than other sushi restaurants in Norman and each roll was 8 pieces. They have happy hour from 3-6pm and 9pm-close with $2 off sushi rolls.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Visited here with my college student, wasn't impressed with strip center location, but changed my tune when I had the crab cakes and sushi! The starter was the special: crab cakes-fried crispy with asian sauce-really good (and I live on the coast so I have access to crab pretty often.)
We tried two rolls (can't remember the name of them, however) one was warm with tempura shrimp inside and toasted coconut on the outside: Wow! The other had salmon and I think asparagus and was really good. We were glad we tried Sushi Master!
Tip: happy hour discounts on sushi I think is 3-6pm. We had just missed it.