“Delicious and quick simple food”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #47 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to grab a quick light lunch before the Toby Keith Twister Relief Concert. Even though the entire town was crazy busy, the staff at Jason's Deli was friendly, speedy, and made one delicious sandwich (with either regular or baked chips). They also have a nice looking salad bar! And their baked potatoes are HUGE!

If you're looking for a nice quick lunch, grab Jason's Deli instead of hitting one of the fast food joints down the road! Your belly will thank you for it later!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I visited this location at lunch time and it was very busy, but the person behind the counter greeted me with a smile and a very friendly, "How are you today"! The service was very fast and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had the soup and half a sandwich and they were both great. I had the tomato soup and it was very flavorful, much better than what I expected from a fast food deli. The food was very fresh and the restaurant was very clean. The manager was walking around visiting with the customers and making sure everything was good. I will definately go back

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food is fresh and made in front of you. Fabulous soups and salads and you can't beat the strawberry shortcake in the summer. Lots of booths. My friend really liked the salad bar. So when you are tried of country fried steak and potatoes smothered in gravy - run to Jason's. You will be glad that you did. Quick service near to some of the hotels along I-35. Walking distance from la Quinta Inn.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am an EXCEEDINGLY picky eater & like to control every aspect of food prep as possible when eating out. this restaurant allowed me control with the frsh & delicious salad bar & choices of deli sandwiches -- and they were NICE about accommodating my needs. Wide variety of delicious healthy food, as well as delicious comfort food. Large salad bar with exceedingly fresh veggies, pasta salad choices, fresh baked muffins, crackers, soups. Delicious selection of deli meats & variety of choices for sandwiches, i.e., breads, toppings, cheeses. It was clean & very friendly. My aunt who lives in town has eaten there before & suggested it since she likes it AND it was right by my hotel. I ate there twice during my 5 day stay in Norman. i had a car so other options were available but I really enjoyed food & service.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Soups, salads, sandwiches. The salad bar was average, the sandwiches were good and the soup was highly seasoned.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!