“Norman Landmark”

The Mont
Ranked #23 of 372 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: You'll always get a great food when you visit The Mont. Visit our convenient location near the University of Oklahoma. You just can't beat a night out on our gorgeous patio. Visit us today and find out what everyone's been talking about, make your reservation before it's too late!
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

If u have never been to the Mont than your totally missing out. Great food, great drink prices and everyone needs to try one of their signature sangria swirls. The patio is my preferred location but the inside is also great with all sorts of interesting fixtures and booths

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I love The Mont. I have been going there for years. Great patio atmosphere and great food... but OMG, why do you change the recipe of one of the most popular items on the menu? The Mont queso has been *famous*. I have even gone and ordered the queso as my meal. I am so disappointed in the recipe change. I dont understand why you mess with perfection. I still like The Mont, but will be on a quest to find a better queso.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Great (locally hip) place to hang out with friends and family! Must try the famous”Swirl”, a frozen mix of margarita and sangria!

Food is fantastic! Service is always friendly and and helpful.

The patio has small tables with umbrellas and water misters to keep you cool on a hot day!

The only negative is that smoking is permitted in the outside area.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

At the suggestion of friends, we tried out this restaurant while in Norman and it did not disappoint! The menu is extensive and moderately priced. It is known for it's signature drink, the Sooner Swirl, which is a frozen margarita and sangria swirled together. It was great. The food was good too. There is a nice patio area to sit outside when the weather is nice.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Living in OKC, self-admittedly I do not make it to Norman too often. We attended the ISU v. OU basketball game and ended up at The Mont for a rushed pre-game drink/dinner. I had to make my own parking space given how busy it was and my guest snagged two seats at the smoking bar (ugh). Regardless, I instantly recognized the charm of a local college town gem - good service, decent food and cheap prices! BAM!

For less than $40 we had 6 Maker's & cokes, a full order of nachos and fried green beans. The nachos and green beans were above average bar pub and the atmosphere was fun. Good people, good eats!

I would return and give the Mont another try, no doubt. I look forward to exploring more in Norman when I can, but I am glad I got to visit the home of the "swirl" even though I did not try one - I hear you should!!!

Cheers and enjoy!

1  Thank rdubbs08

Been to The Mont? Share your experiences!