“GC - A Good Buffet & An Even Better Cook to Order Experience”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #173 of 347 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Yes, Golden Corral is a well known buffet. It offers a wide selection of fresh produce, cooked vegetables, meats, poultry and fish and rather yummy desserts for those who desire something sweet to top off their meals. However, when you think on it, it's also a very decent entree made to your order place as well.

One doesn't have to rely on the buffet trays to enjoy a great meal, though nearly everything I've tried from their serving line has been well prepared and tasty. I often have a cooked before my eyes steak or other selection for my entree. In truth, I know more of my entree here than I ever would in most venues.

It's not the best place for a romantic dinner by any stretch of the imagination, but for a solid meal and a great value, it's worth the time to stop in as part of your regular dining out rotation.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Every golden coral we have eaten at is good, some are better than others. This one has a really good selection and it always tastes great, one of the better ones.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

They have vastly improved their menu over the past few years. Steak, seafood, what ever you want they have it.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I don't get to go to Golden Corral unless I'm traveling. This one was much better than the ones I've been to in PA. Wait staff was pleasant.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

The staff were wonderful when they learned it was gramps 100th birthday. They all hugged him and sang Happy Birthday. He enjoyed his birthday party here. As always, it was great place to bring a variety of ages to, everyone could eat what they wanted. Non-alcohol which was refreshing-no intoxicated family members!!! LOL Good food! Thanks!

1  Thank kerrbearRegina