“Good Meal”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #90 of 353 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ate at the bar. Serivce was freindly and the food was served hot. Overall it was your tyipical cookie cutter outback experience.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Walking distance from the Hilton Garden Inn, deffenilly visit them different times and try new things like the No rules Pasta wow that yeah I know the Steak are amazing but i must say that this pasta is one of my favorites . Great service. great limonades

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went here for my youngest son's birthday. The service was A++++, I believe there is a new manager. Food was what you would expect, solid performance.

If you had a poor experience in the past perhaps you can try again. We would plan to ask for Jaron, he was an excellent server.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food and service was good. But the pina colada was awesome! Would go back just because of the cocktail. Haven't eaten at Outback in many years. Now I am wondering Why?

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our server was a little forgetful. She forgot to bring our bread, which I had to ask for. Wasn't very good at checking back in with us to see if we needed drinks or anything else. My friend and I ordered steaks, potatoes and salads. It was all very good. Steaks came out as ordered. We even got carrot cake for dessert and it was VERY good! (We did the special $25 for two meals, two sides and a dessert)