“Horrible service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #67 of 329 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We waiting around 7-10 minutes for someone to take our drink order. We were considering leaving. We were told our dessert and appetizer would be free. We were charged for the dessert. The waitress also charged us for our kids drinks which should have been included in their meal. The food tasted gross and was very greasy.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Brokenarrowhot1

Norman, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Negative restaurant experience, think twice before you go.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had call ahead seating for 8 people. We were told 60 minute wait. We waited 90 minutes, manager tried to make up for time by giving two complimentary appetizers. A very nice gesture but unfortunately the rest of evening was poor as well. Steaks came out well done two people sent back steaks and did come out as asked 15 minutes later. Sides came out separately than main course for several in our party, had to request refills for drinks.The rest of our party was so hungry we ate cold mushrooms, overdone steaks which made them very tough and difficult to chew. A totally negative experience. We will not be back to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nowata, Oklahoma
“food was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food was okay, not bad but not great like I expect from Outback. Our waiter was a total goofball! He looked at us like we didn't know what we were ordering and we were reading the menu to him. He didn't know his stuff.

Visited October 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“Worst dining in norman”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Rancid steak! I have been there twice and was dissapointed both times. The first time was mediocre food and service right after they opened. I gave them a few years to get their act together.
The second time was earlier this year and my steak was rancid!
I wont go back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Ada, Oklahoma
“We both got sick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food looked good but our service sucked and there was something wrong b/c when we got back to our hotel behind Outback, my husband puked immediately and I had diarrhea all night long. I will NEVER eat there again as long as I live. I want to puke just driving by it!

Visited February 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!