“Must try the Lasagna Rolls!”

Victoria's Pasta Shop
Ranked #19 of 347 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My fiance and I eat here at least a couple times a month. We make a special trip from Oklahoma City to Norman where we used to live to indulge in the best Italian food we've ever tasted. I absolutely love the lasagna rolls and their alfredo sauce is the absolute best I have ever tasted. This is the only place I order alfredo sauce. My fiance gets the pasta primavera or tortellini w/ pesto.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Victoria's has the best pasta I've ever had in a restaurant, hands down. Everything is homemade. The service is not particularly fast, but it's definitely worth the wait. When my kids were younger and not good at waiting, we used to bring a deck of cards and play games while we waited for our food.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went with a group of five after church Sunday. Got there right after 11:00. We were the first customers, but if you wait another hour, forget it, the place was full. Very noisy when the crowd got there, plus they turned up horrible music. I asked them to turn it down and they did for a while then it was back loud again. Not a good atmosphere. But the food was great. I had the special, lasagna roll with clam and shallot. Ordered white alfredo, not red. Two rolls filled me up. Some friends who ordered the lasagna rolls could not finish. Pasta comes with one slice of buttered garlic bread. The regular pasta portion was quite large. I don't think any of us knew that half portions were available, I found this out from a friend later on. Prices were under $10. I was totally satisfied and would return.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Try the mushroom caps...we get them every time we go as an appetizer...they are delicious. Reasonable prices....staff friendly. We get the wine with our dinner too. The chicken parmesan is good and the just virgin oil and pasta is good. We go about every 2 weeks or more. Go...you will enjoy it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Victoria's is my go-to place when out-of-town company wants to go somewhere that encapsulates "Norman life". The Campus Corner area has few establishments with more longevity and Victoria's is still there for a good reason: great food at a good price! The pasta dishes are delicious, fresh made-to-order (so settle back and relax) and unmatched for quality. They don't have gluten-free pasta (found out the hard way when a guest wanted it) but vegetarians can be accommodated. The lasagna rolls are my favorite dish, with whole wheat linguine coming in a close second.