“Breakfast was yummy”

Jimmy's Egg
Ranked #66 of 372 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2018

I read about this place on the internet and it had a five star rating and we wanted something different...It was a busy place and we were seated immediately, the waitress was the best..she was a busybee..We received our breakfast pretty quickly and then we had to leave early due to a family member death...The waitress gave us boxes very quickly and she was so polite and understanding...for the short time we were there, it was a very clean place and rather quiet...I would love to go back there again some day, under different circumstances.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast here the morning of the TCU game. Busy place but excellent food and great service.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We sat at the bar and had a full cup of coffee and water and the best breakfast ever! The food was great, all the servers were friendly, we go to go and we didn't wait on anything. And it was a game day!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

We had a great meal here. The menu in varied from healthy and low calorie to high carb and high calories. I appreciate the calories listed on the menu by each item.

I used the combo section to build my own plate. I had egg whites, ham steak and fruit. It was all delicious. My partner had some kind of hash that he said was really good.

The waitress was attentive and friendly. The place was clean. The prices are affordable. What's not to like?

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a sit down breakfast or brunch. Usually seat yourself unless it's a super busy day or weekend. If you're on your own, I recommend sitting at the bar where you can see your meal being prepared.