“Best Real Sub in Town”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #163 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Norman, Oklahoma, you are in for a treat. Jersey Mike's has come to town. I have eaten at the original in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey and one in Florida and there is nothing like a fresh built sub on real sub rolls. Yes, they are more expensive than Subway, but there is no comparison. Get an Orioginal Italian Mike's Way (lettuce, tomato, onion, oil, vinegar, oregano, I think that's it). The meat and cheese is sliced right in front of you. The secret is the bread, firm not soggy. Brought me back to my home in New Jersey and summers at the shore. Join the birthday club and you get one free on your birthday. Happy days.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

From the minute we walked in the door the people behind the counter greeted us and ask us if we needed help with the menu. They made suggestions and told us about the different types of subs and toppings. They have a large variety of choices and everything we got was very good. We will definitely go back

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My son took me to Jersey Mike's. It's a nice sub shop. The staff is friendly and the service is swift. Get your sub "Mike's Way". You're in for a treat!