“SO SO SO delicious”

Coriander Cafe
Ranked #60 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I freaking love this place, the food is SO good. The service is wonderful, perhaps I've been here too often, but the server(s) would know exactly what I'd get each time I'd go, and it was soooo good. Spring rolls with pork, noodle salad with pork sausage, chopped up extra. This place is so great, I almost can't wait to get back from studying abroad in France just to eat here.

2  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place has the most amazing bahn mi sandwiches! I always get the roasted pork and it is great! Haven't tried anything else yet, but the rest of the menu looks great also. Nice ambience, hidden away near the back of Campus Corner by Victoria's Pasta Shop.