“Decent Burger, Good Fries, BUT....”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #76 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The food is decent, particularly the fries. However, the last two times I've been there my order has been WRONG. The first time, two people, two burgers, both wrong. They remade them. This time 4 people, 4 bacon cheeseburgers, 3 without bacon. Since it was the second time in a row we've had our order wrong I asked for a manager. She said she'd bring us a side of bacon. She came back and said they were out of bacon but that she would give us a full refund. She did refund everything except the drinks. We ate and as we were leaving noticed them putting together a burger WITH BACON. Guess they must have found some. This would not have been so annoying if they had told us when we ordered that they were out of bacon and if we hadn't seen them serving bacon as we left. Never say never but I doubt that we'll go back to this particular location any time in the near future.

1  Thank ducksoup1959

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were simply stopping to get something to eat on the road, but didn't want a big hamburger. So we decided just some fries and a soft drink.

The fry container in the bag is just to show that you ordered. The bag is what hold ALL the fries! Seriously, the two orders of fries had two fry boxes in the bottom of the paper bag, and the bag loaded with fresh french fries! And hot!

These are the real deal, so be sure to get these fries if you don't want a hamburger.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Burgers are good, but pretty pricey. Fries are good, but everything is hyped-up a little more than what is delivered.. Not a place I crave to return to, but don't dislike.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have eaten at Five Guys before and I am never displeased. I was very happy to see that there is now a small fry on the menu. Yay! The food and service were excellent. Very clean.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great 5 Guys location! Someone was always cleaning the dining room. Not very busy so didn't have to wait too long!