“Good Thai Food In Norman”

Thai Delight Norman Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Description: Big Parking lot Sushi Bar Free wifi Beer and Wine
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We are always on the lookout for Thai food...and tried this place. We don't like spicy food, and they are great about holding back the spice when requested. The appetizers, pad thai, and soups are all great. We were pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was the first place I tried after starting at OU. I got some quick lunch and it was absolutely delicious. The appetizers are quite good and the red curry is great.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Actually, the waitress told us they have 1-5 levels of spicy. We were with a group of about 11, and no reservations, but they quickly put enough small tables together. My husband and I had the ginger stir fry, which was very good, and not spicy. They also have curries and many other Thai dishes. For dessert, we had green tea ice cream. But several others had other desserts that looked interesting. This is across from the Univ. of Oklahoma campus (one part of it). We walked so I couldn't tell about the parking. It is a rather large place and not crowded when we went on a Friday early evening.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Thai Delight has an extensive menu and is in easy walking distance from the university campus. The food is authentic, hot and savory. The restaurant is casual, but nice and quiet enough for a date.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were a party of 8, 6 adults and 2 children. My daughter and her boyfriend eat here and they recommended we try it. I think everyone enjoyed it. The youngest had a salmon roll that he devoured. Two tempura meals came elegantly "stacked" and were enjoyed. I had the red curry at 4/5 spicy level and I could have tolerated more spice; I think they just don't want to hurt anyone! Their menu advertises that they can tailor the spiciness to however you would like. My wife enjoyed her chicken with peanut sauce and the older kids had Pad Thai which they too enjoyed at mild levels. Nothing special on decor and it is located in a small strip mall right across from OU campus. Huge menu, small sushi bar and good smells! With tip, party of 8 and one beer; $140. We all enjoyed our meal and nothing was really "wrong" or disappointing, hence the Very Good rating. It wasn't the best curry I've ever had, but it was tasty, sufficient in quantity and reasonably priced. For a little place across from campus, not bad at all.